• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about the berserk ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

the berserk ability we get to do more combo, but do we only keep pressing square button or square and x button. can someone tell me i need it to beat ES.

Awards
Berserk is when you cannot finish a combo during MP charge, however you can attack nearly relentlessly. You get it by leveling up.

Yep. Sometimes, I find it kinda annoying cause in order to defeat Xehanort in KH2, you have to finish off with a combo...

Awards
Jeez, that ability could be good in some ways, and bad in other ways

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
once i was fightin sepiroth and i had the berserk charge i kept on attackin and it almost never stoped
Yea, He had 1 HP left when I had berserk, I was low on HP and had no items, I ended up dying (And that was the first day I really attempted to beat Sephiroth so I was annoyed...) When you heard Sora groan when he died I did too at the same time, except mine was high pitched and more WTF like. My friend started laughing on top of it all.

Kaxej

Just use Horizontal Slash. For some reason, it's final blow is a finishing blow and it works. So, that pretty much makes Berserk Charge a useful technique for enemies you can knock in the air.

Lexeon

Yeah Berserk Charge can be annoying I tried beating Sephiroth with it, and I couldn't beat him because I couldn't finish the combo.

Kaxej

u mean equip horizontal slash and it will be ok, do i need to unequip anything, i know i had to unequip mp haste.

Just equip horizontal slash and take off glide(if you have it).

Even though Glide is amazing, it can break the chain of horizontal slash. You can continuously chain it so long as you're berserked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back