• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who will import the game when it come out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

we all know that BBS and 358/2days will be come to state side but who will import the japanese version when it come out. for me thats a 50/50, if i import the japanese version i can play it first hand, but i wont be understand everything even i knew a little of japanese, and as the US version probably a few months later the the japanese realease date. and as for CODED i think there is oly a slim chance that it will come to stateside. here are the reason why
-the phone is not produce yet
-unlike in aisa in US we dont got any phone that as good as theirs
-SE had release many mobile phone game but none of them had realease such as FFVII:before crisis, and
DOC:lost episode and other game and all these never come to stateside.
-i dont think people would buy a cell phone just for a game(but i would), and the phone might cost a lot.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Im waiting for Australian release so there! lol I don't get a lot of money so I see it a waste to buy a Japanese version if I can get the english version anyway

[√]Genuflect
and as for CODED i think there is oly a slim chance that it will come to stateside. here are the reason why
-the phone is not produce yet
-unlike in aisa in US we dont got any phone that as good as theirs
-SE had release many mobile phone game but none of them had realease such as FFVII:before crisis, and
DOC:lost episode and other game and all these never come to stateside.
-i dont think people would buy a cell phone just for a game(but i would), and the phone might cost a lot.
Nomura wanted it to have a worldwide release.
Cellphone games pwn.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I am thinking of importing 358/2 Days when it comes out in Japan.

Given the fact that it takes even more time for the games to be released here in Europe,it would make more sense (at least for me) to import it.

And I know I still have much to learn concerning the Japanese language,but I want the game just so much >.<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, if you live in Europe you could always import the game when it releases in the US, and then you'll have a fully English copy of the game months before it comes out in your region

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I don't think importing the game from Japan, I'd understand nothing. I prefer wait the European release, because i prefer play in reading with my first language if possible.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well, if you live in Europe you could always import the game when it releases in the US, and then you'll have a fully English copy of the game months before it comes out in your region
You have a point.But if I import directly from Japan,I'll be able to play the game so much sooner..

I don't think importing the game from Japan, I'd understand nothing. I prefer wait the European release, because i prefer play in reading with my first language if possible.
That's true,but imagine all the spoilers when you go on KHI as a European and the games have been released in America already.lol

Alpha_Sonix

I'll just import from the US, of course if any of you are going to import it, I will be of this site since I don't want the game spoilt, and I don't want to wait 10 months until the thing comes to the UK.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
BBS and 358/2 Days are confirmed for coming to NA/EU (Does Europe get Nintendo Power? If so, then you're getting 358/2 Days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back