• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nedd help to find material for attack, defense, and magic boost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

i just beat the game but i need to rise my status, can anyone help me on what material i need and what heartless and nobody i need to defeat to get the materials. please i need alot of attack, magic and defense boost.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
ok then.... u need to go to the synthesis n ask wat items u need to make the boosts... i tell ya wat heartless n nobodies have each ones

luffywang573

if it the same as in kh 2 then i think i need, mythril crystal, blazing crystal, lighting crystal, lucid crystal, serenty crystal, mythril gem, power crystal, dark crystal, frost crystal. ithink thats all.

Lancelot

Awards
ok... sorry i didnt get back to you sooner.... the items are the same in khiifm+... attack boost( actually called power boost) mythril crystal x 1, blazing crystal x 3, lightning crystal x 3, lucid crystal x 3, serenity crystal x 1... defense boost, same as attack but minus the serenity crystal... magic boost: mythril gem x 1, power crystal x 3, dark crystal x 3, frost crystal x 3, serenity crystal x 1...

Lancelot

Awards
too much on one post...i'll list the name of enemy that has each item, then the world they're on... blazing crystal: cresendo(olympus coliseum), mythril crystal: find in chests or synthesise, lightning crystal:devastator, strafer (space paranoids), lucid crystal: neoshadow(almost every world, try world that never was, more common there), serenity crystal: assasin, sorceror, samurai, beserker(world that never was), mythril gem: synthesise, power crystal: morning star(beast's castle), dark crystal: air pirate(land of the dragons), frost crystal: living bone (pride lands).... hope that helps! ps, canya add to my rep pls?

Lancelot

Awards
true , i shouldnt.. sorry... what am i right about exactly? hey, you know hybrid~fusion too!

Lancelot

Awards
i should be right about it all, i remember it all from the book! pm if ya wanna b buds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back