• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Roxas/Ventus as an infant on Destiny Islands

I don't know if anyone has really done any speculating on this, but if you watch the newest trailer carefully, you see an infant on the crooked tree that SRK used to sit on in KH1. Once we get a close-up view, this infant looks exactly like Roxas/Ventus. Any ideas? -Akriloth
  2. A

I'm a bit disappointed...

I'm not going to bag on KHI. I love the site, between the creative(albeit repetitive) theories, the news updates, and the great staff. But I do have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of updates recently. I'm a huge KH fan, and this has become my one and only website for staying up to...
  3. A

For those saying Sora only has 1 keyblade

Alright, I was reading a thread in which many people were saying that Sora only has one keyblade, and that whenever he dualwields, the keyblade temporarily splits. Just let me say: WRONG, MONKEYS! WRONG! Sora does in fact have two keyblades. Remember way back when you played KH2, after Sora...
  4. A

Sora, Riku, Ven, and Aqua are Monkeys

http://i34.tinypic.com/29p7url.jpg http://i34.tinypic.com/154avyp.jpg That's all for now, figured someone would enjoy those. To do this yourself, google Face Morpher, and it's the 3rd or 4th result, the link says something like cs-st.andrews or something...idk. Akriloth
  5. A

CONFIRMED: Roxas Has A Heart

Alright, I don't know if anybody else has posted on this or not, (I did a forum search, results nada) so I decided to post on it. As I sat watching the Twilight Town scenes for an AMV I'm making, one phrase DiZ said jumped out at me big time. It basically confirms that Roxas does have a heart...
  6. A

Why is Ven wearing Roxas' clothes?

eh, I'd have to say unlikely, no reason for saying that though...O.o. Also, anyone notice how similar his pants are to Roxas'? And if I'm not mistaken, that's a different top from the group shot, so we've got a shirt that is similar to Roxas' shirt in one out fit, pants that are similar in...
  7. A

Chronologically Speaking...and perhaps a theory....

Ok, the first thing we've got to do is realize in which order the games take place.... Birth By Sleep Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories KH:Coded AND KH:358/2 Days Kingdom Hearts 2 Ok, now that that's out of the way, it's time for my Chronologically based compiling theory. **REMEMBER: THESE...
  8. A

TinyPic - Share The Experience!™ http://i24.tinypic.com/6zxc7c.jpg notice the checkered wristband anyone? Xalthorik
  9. A

If you look at the group shot on the main page, and look at Ven, he's wearing Roxas' clothes.... Let the theories fly.
  10. A

SoulEater/Way to Dawn

Sora741, could you give a link to the theory? and for everyone who is saying it's just a badass weapon riku had or that it was from the darkness in his heart, think back to the 2ND form of Souleater. Two people have used it. The first was Riku. The second, and this is what people forgot...
  11. A

Eyes Of The Keyblades(old?)

Okay, I know I've seen this somewhere, but I did a forum search for it, and came up with zilch. Anyway... Riku~Souleater has an eye, Way to the Dawn has an eye. UEM~ His keyblade has an eye, same shape and color as Riku's, near the top. DS ~ His keyblade has 2 eyes, one near the top, and one...
  12. A

Keychains...UEM and DS

Ok, this may or may not have been made before, so I'm doing it now. While watching the KH2:FM+ secret ending, I saw something glint while the UEM was fighting Terra. I paused and couldn't believe what I saw. I had to confirm it for the DS, and yeah, the same thing. We all know the Three...
  13. A

Sora's Heart: Weak or Strong?

Ok, something else I picked up on. In KH I, it's said that when somebody who has a strong heart becomes a heartless, than that heartless will keep a human form. In KH II, it's said that when somebody who has a strong heart becomes a nobody, than that nobody will keep a human form. Sora's...
  14. A

Four Roads, Four Characters

Ok, so, I started thinking one day, and I realized that the number 4 comes up quite a few times in the KH series. 4 keybladers Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey 4 Crossroads Darkness Twilight Light Present 4 characters played as: In the KH series you play as: Sora A Heartless A Nobody Riku This...
  15. A

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N Don't know if anyone's posted this or not, but go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. that guy's got some great codes. Even that one where you replace Goofy and Donald with 2 more Soras. cool stuff. Xalthorik
  16. A

Kairi's Really Cool Easter Egg

Alright, I don't know if this is quite the place for this or not, but I figured since the scene in particular is extended in FM+, hey, why not? Ok, we've all seen ASAS Deep Dive, correct? Well, you remember that giant tv that Roxas and Riku are running up and down? And the ones above it? Well...
  17. A

All The Keybladers Are Pretty Stupid As Well...

Think about it...Fateful End/ing...it's got spikes, right? So why doesn't Sora hold it the way a normal key would be held? Instead of putting what I call the decoration up...why not put it down? Hold it like....this I mean... ..._____ ../........\ .1====================...
  18. A

Kingdom Hearts 3: The Keyblade Wars

just something cool i found doing a random search on tiny pic, here's the link as well http://i7.tinypic.com/6gdnh39.jpg TinyPic - Share The Experience!™ I'll add some more stuff to this as I find it Xalthorik
  19. A

Xehanort, Another, No Heart, The heartless' heartless ?

Ok, this may sound farfetched, but it's something I'm still working on. Got several points to make here. First: Xehanort's Heartless didn't die. All that happened in the end of the first game is the light appeared, and he disappeared. That's it, no death, no final blow...nothing. Ok, got that...
  20. A

The First Broken Keyblade We've Seen Thus Far....

Don't know if anyone else noticed...but in the FM+ secret scene, when Ven is falling, his Keyblade snaps in half. I personally didn't think that could happen...but if Keyblades can break...damn.... Xalthorik
Back