• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Heart: Weak or Strong?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akriloth

Ok, something else I picked up on.

In KH I, it's said that when somebody who has a strong heart becomes a heartless, than that heartless will keep a human form.

In KH II, it's said that when somebody who has a strong heart becomes a nobody, than that nobody will keep a human form.

Sora's Heartless: a Shadow
Sora's Nobody : Roxas

So, what is Sora's heart? Weak? or Strong?

Oh yeah, for anyone who's gonna say that his heart is stronger in KH2 than KH1, he became a heartless and a nobody AT THE SAME TIME. Let me hear what you think about this guys.

Xalthorik

daxter fan

I think the way he got into a heartless was actually diffrent, because he released his heart into darkness what makes him diffrent from Xehanort who turned into heartless by overcoming darkness.
Anyway Sora has a weak heart anyway.. but not weak enough to not make a nobody (just pointing out.. there are too many nobodies out there) and at the same time the special nobody was created because how special he turned into heartless he released his heart and his body perished and turned into Roxas a mere being of the keyblade master, that's actually changes everything. He IS the keyblade master.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sora's heart is strong. You must remember, a heartless' strength also concerns the darkness in one's heart. Xehanort's heart was so dark, that not only did he keep a human state, he became only a heart. The same with Kairi, her heart was filled with so much light, that it could not take the form of a heartless. Sora had a very small amount of darkness within his heart, so his heart took the form of the weakest heartless, the shadow.

daxter fan

Sora's heart is strong. You must remember, a heartless' strength also concerns the darkness in one's heart. Xehanort's heart was so dark, that not only did he keep a human state, he became only a heart. The same with Kairi, her heart was filled with so much light, that it could not take the form of a heartless. Sora had a very small amount of darkness within his heart, so his heart took the form of the weakest heartless, the shadow.

Actually no, Sora like any other person (without including the seven princesses) has enough darkness in his heart already. that's the special thing about humans.

Kurxi

Sora's heart might be weak as the Nobody was formed from both Kairi's and Sora's heart. Both of their hearts combined is very strong, Namine and Roxas are human-shaped Nobodies. But Sora's might be stong, as it is remembers Kairi, even thought Heartless did not have memories, so his heart is midway. It is strong but not Xehanort strong.

RPG_Fanatic

Sora's heart might be weak as the Nobody was formed from both Kairi's and Sora's heart. Both of their hearts combined is very strong, Namine and Roxas are human-shaped Nobodies. But Sora's might be stong, as it is remembers Kairi, even thought Heartless did not have memories, so his heart is midway. It is strong but not Xehanort strong.

I disagree. I think his heart is as strong as Xehanort's. Remember, Sora was able to retain his memories and his mind after becoming a heartless. Xehanort is the only other person to do that. I agree with Xemnas.01. I heartless' strength is determined by the amount of darkness in a person's heart. Sora, while he does have an average amount of darkness for a human, has no where near the amount of darkness Xehanort has. Also, Akriloth, where in KH1 did it say a person with a strong heart retains his human form as a heartless? A quote or reference would be nice.

Sexy Angel
Actually no, Sora like any other person (without including the seven princesses) has enough darkness in his heart already. that's the special thing about humans.

Two things:
1.Dont disagree with Xemnas0.1 he will eat your soul. :mellow:
2. Xemnas0.1 is right. You are wrong. The amount of darkness in somebodys heart calculates what heartless they become. Sora didnt have as much darkness in his hearts as other people, he didnt have that much at all. So he became the weakest of all heartless, a shadow.

Awesome Ansem

yeah. the whole point of kh is that sora has a really strong heart with very little darkness. If sora had a weak heart, like some people are saying, kh wouldn't make any sense at all. And if sora had an average amount of darkness in his heart, the game would have been alot different, and sora would've made a better heartless.

Sexy Angel
Ya, Sora had to have a *VERY* strong heart because he is a keyblade weilder, right? He cant be the weakest wimp in all time if he had a strong heart. A weak hearted Sora wouldnt get a keyblade.

Awesome Ansem

and a weak hearted sora probably wouldn't have been able to survive in the realm of darkness without being consumed by it.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yeah so Sora has a strong heart cause then the Keyblade might/may go to Kairi or back to Riku.

_WayToTheDawn_

Not sure about this... I mean...Sora has to have a reasonable strong heart to have survived in the realm of darkness and as a heartless...but anything having to do with the keyblade...i'm not as sure about.. i mean... Riku was supposed to get it..meaning HE has a strong heart. But since riku had turned to the darkness Sora got it instead...possibly because he was the only person around? possibly because he has a strong heart? i don't know...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Xemnas.01 said:

Exactly. A Heartless' strength depends on how much darkness the person actually has.

And really, I think we can all see that Sora isn't that evil.

And considering all through the KH series, we keep getting Sora's heart is "strong", "strong", strong", all the freakin' time, you would have thought we would get the point that his heart, is indeed, strong.

Then there's also the fact that Sora is only the second person to ever keep a sense of self and mind when being a Heartless, as mentioned.

And.....he's the main character. Nuff' said.

Awesome Ansem

Not sure about this... I mean...Sora has to have a reasonable strong heart to have survived in the realm of darkness and as a heartless...but anything having to do with the keyblade...i'm not as sure about.. i mean... Riku was supposed to get it..meaning HE has a strong heart. But since riku had turned to the darkness Sora got it instead...possibly because he was the only person around? possibly because he has a strong heart? i don't know...

I'm pretty sure sora didn't get the keyblade because he was the only one around. And there's something that always gets me: people say that the keyblade was destined for riku, but because he gave in to darkness, it chose sora. There are so many things wrong with this. First, darkness does not equal a weak heart. If riku's heart was stronger than sora's, but he fell into the darkness, that wouldn't automatically mean he has a weaker heart. Look at xehanort; strong heart and darkness. And even if riku's heart were weaker than sora's (which i'm pretty sure it is) the keyblade would choose sora because he had a stronger heart to begin with. And when the keyblade came to sora (in that "dream" in the beginning of the game) nothing was wrong with riku's heart, but it still chose sora. And one last point on why the keyblade couldn't have been destined for riku but go to sora instead: you can't change destiney. If the keyblade was destined for riku, riku would've gotten the keyblade.

I think I'll start a new thread about this.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The heartless he became(Shadow) being the weakest one is what a person who has the least amount to no darkness in their heart become so when Sora opened his heart to darkness(the dark keyblade) he was exposed to darkness and became Shadow. When he became Shadow, he became that a special way, he didn't lose his heart to the darkness, it was opened by the dark keyblade so that caused a special nobody to be made(Roxas).

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Okay, the way Roxas and Namine were created is a long and annoy subject that I, personally, don't want to get into.
If a person had no darkness in their heart, they would be like Kairi and simply become a heart. People who become a Shadow have a low level of darkness in their hearts.

Blue_Nobody

... I think you guys are overthinking it a bit.

It doesn't matter what kind of Heartless Sora turned into at all. Shadows are the basic Heartless forms. If it was all a straight story, all heartless would be split into Shadows (non-synthetic) or Soldiers (synthetic), the only reason there are several versions of Heartless is to fit the theme of each world and make the game aspect more interesting, so you aren't fighting Shadows and Soldiers for the entire game.

I mean, in cutscenes in places OUTSIDE of the Disney Worlds, all you ever see are Shadows, right? Shadows are just what people connect with Heartless. So Sora turning into a Shadow doesn't say anything about the strength in his heart, dark or light. It would have made less sense if he turned into some random "strong" heartless like a Fat Bandit or a Wyvern or something. Then we'd be >.> "Why did Sora turn into a Wyvern of all Heartless?"

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
... I think you guys are overthinking it a bit.

It doesn't matter what kind of Heartless Sora turned into at all. Shadows are the basic Heartless forms. If it was all a straight story, all heartless would be split into Shadows (non-synthetic) or Soldiers (synthetic), the only reason there are several versions of Heartless is to fit the theme of each world and make the game aspect more interesting, so you aren't fighting Shadows and Soldiers for the entire game.

I mean, in cutscenes in places OUTSIDE of the Disney Worlds, all you ever see are Shadows, right? Shadows are just what people connect with Heartless. So Sora turning into a Shadow doesn't say anything about the strength in his heart, dark or light. It would have made less sense if he turned into some random "strong" heartless like a Fat Bandit or a Wyvern or something. Then we'd be >.> "Why did Sora turn into a Wyvern of all Heartless?"

I know about the synthetic heartless that change depending on the world etc. But, there are plenty of non-synthetic heartless that are stronger than the Shadow, such as- NeoShadow, Darkball,Invisible etc. Why didn't he become those? No clear reason...

daxter fan

Exactly. A Heartless' strength depends on how much darkness the person actually has.

And really, I think we can all see that Sora isn't that evil.

And considering all through the KH series, we keep getting Sora's heart is "strong", "strong", strong", all the freakin' time, you would have thought we would get the point that his heart, is indeed, strong.

Then there's also the fact that Sora is only the second person to ever keep a sense of self and mind when being a Heartless, as mentioned.

And.....he's the main character. Nuff' said.

But heartless is created when the heart falls into darkness witht the overcoming of the darkness in the heart itself... it doesn't matter how much darkness he has in his heart because there is always light.
The shadow is the lowest rank, most of the people turn into it but Ansem the heartless was creat artifically not by his real darkness in his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back