• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

All The Keybladers Are Pretty Stupid As Well...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akriloth

Think about it...Fateful End/ing...it's got spikes, right? So why doesn't Sora hold it the way a normal key would be held? Instead of putting what I call the decoration up...why not put it down? Hold it like....this I mean...

..._____
../........\
.1====================
..\......../......................[]..[].[]

honestly, if he used it like that, than the force would be channeled through a more narrow path, doing more damage...I mean, honestly, would you hit somebody with the smooth side of a baseball bat that had spikes in it if you knew they'd kill you as soon as they got the chance? So, yeah....even the one from Lion King...can't remember the name...or Follow the Wind, all have spikes on them...It just makes more sense to hit them with the spikes...right?

Xalthorik

Akriloth

I know it's a disney game...but still...I WANNA SEE SOME BLOOD!!
Besides, some Disney movies are violent as hell. People getting shot, about to get beheaded, getting stabbed, jumping off cliffs, killing your family...yeah, lol, Disney's not all that innocent either.

Xalthorik

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehehe...wait til Prince of Persia comes out,
that'll definetly be a disney movie with violence.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
i say why not add a machine gun to the kingdom key...+ a flamethrower for maximum pwnage...
a chainsaw would help but it's not neccesary....and make it a bong so sora has something to do while on the gummi ship.................all this is an example of what a real "adult" kingdom hearts would have as a weapon :thumbsup: HOO-ray!

I

The Show Must Go On
Does it really matter? I honestly don't care either way. Just imagine there's blood everywhere, if that's what you want.

Maverick E.S

Virus
THERE IS TOO MUCH BLOOD IN THE REAL WORLD!!! lol

I mean honeslty we have enough blood, cussing, and other stuff in the real world which is too mch already why spoil the game with that stuff..just my oponion

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Riku's wielding his right. He's got the sword-blade thing up.(he has no axe thing on the bottom, just a wing) But outside of that, you are right.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
the way they hold it doesn't have to be logical. i mean serious, u jump and u jump a couple of feet in the air, unless all the worlds are set in a place with not much gravity i doubt thats humanly poosile (unless you have like moon shoes or something...) so you no in KH world holding like they do might make for a stronger hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back