• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

When Is There Gonna Be Something??

Ok well there has not been any great news lately on any kh site, it is killing me. Does any one know if there is an event coming up soon?? Like what happened to that whole thing about some guy working for Square Enix was gonna announce some game that they have been working on?? Like does...
  2. R

Question for anyone who has played or has BBS!?

Ok well i am waiting to receive my copy of BBS and so i have been doing all the translation guides for the ability and menu's and i am stuck on 4 menu selections: フレンド い(can't find the jap letter that is here)ラ がード カウンダー I know these selections are in the command list, its when u press L and R...
  3. R

Question

Sorry i know this has been asked before but i can't find which thread it was asked in. Sorry to annoy people but how long does it take to finish KH BBS start to end not including any side missions (if there are any). Then how long including side quests?? Again sorry Thanks all
  4. R

Is It Worth It??

Ok so i have been thinking lately about weather to order BBS in from japan and playing it, to those who have played it through, is it work getting in japanese even though i can't understand it?? Also does anyone know where i can find a translation to all the abilities. That will be a major...
  5. R

Spoilers, What do you think of the?

As the title says, what do u all think of the X-Blade, it sorta looks overdone to me, like 2 keys on the one weapon, but cool as. Plz no Spoilers on how the blade was obtained. sorry if it has been asked. Ps. I don't know how to make the pic appear in a spoiler box, sorry..
  6. R

Question??

Hey sorry if this has been asked, But what is the highest level u can get Ven, Terra and Aqua in Birth By Sleep? Like is it 100 or is it 50 because u have 3 people u can train.
  7. R

Command board

Hey don't know if this is in the right section or if this has been posted before, if so could u just post a link to the discusion. So what is the purpose of the command board in BBS?? Again sry if it has been done or this is in the wrong section. Thanks.
  8. R

help plz.

Ok i got 358/2 yeterday and i got no clue what this ability is, if anyone knows plz tell me. レンシアッブ Thanks.
  9. R

PLZ. Some Help.

Ok well i got the jap version of kh358/2 yesterday and well i got an ability and i got no clue what it is. i was able to find the jap symbols. dose any one know what it is and what it dose. リレイズlv1 Thanks.
  10. R

HELP!!! with cave of rememberence

at the end there is that computer thing then you activate it and then you can fight data bosses yeah but there is no roxas like i have 8 portal things to go to fight them is there something i am missing and that i will be able to fight roxas again plz HELP!!!!!
  11. R

someone plz help, to do with the keyblade you get from roxas

what is the ability that you get when equip the Acrossing Two/Two Of Destiny, i have it but i don't know what the ability is lol...... someone plz help thanx
  12. R

need help, to do with limit form!!!!!

well you know how when you lvel your drive forms up well like you learn to jump higher then learn combo plus etc well can someone tell me what it is you learn from limit form... i know it is dodge roll then what?????
  13. R

someome, plz help

ok what is the ability that the hidden dragon keyblade gives you, i have no idea what is it. !wish i knew japanese! thanx
  14. R

whitch you enjoyed more and why??

i am trying to decide which one to play first kh re chain of memores of kh2fm i orded it and it should be here for me in 2 days and so yeah witch one did you enjoy more com looks awesome but the new drive and that new place cave of rememberance looks cool aswell don't know witch one to play...
  15. R

limit form, i need help!!

ok you know how with valor form the way you get experience with it is the amount of hits you get on a heartless then wisdom the amount of heartless you kill then master the amount of drive balls then final the amount of nobodies you kill, well dose any one know what you have to do to get...
  16. R

Can some one help plz?

hey this might be an odd question but could someone plz list all the abilities in kingdom hearts 2 final mix i am waiting for my imported copy of fm to come in but i don't know Japanese, so it will help a whole lot to know the names of the abilities lol thanx cant wait for it to come in lol so...
  17. R

somethining i noticed

ok i dont know if this is the right place for this so dont get angry if this is the wrong place ok... ok well i dont know if this has been said but in the deep dive video riku raises his hands and the clouds dissapear and there is a blueish light coming down right well in the secrete ending...
  18. R

dose anyone have any idea?? kh final mix+

will kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ come to amercia or will it not if it dose not i will cry and if it dose when i need to know well not really just desperate to know thanx
  19. R

when will we here anything

it has been how long since what's his face told us there will be a kingdom hearts 2 final mix and what has he told, us i ask of you?......... NOTHING when will he tell us something or give us some screnes of anything like i would even like it if there was some screnes for kingdom hearts chain...
  20. R

final fantasy XII

dose any one have final fantasy XII and if you do is it worth getting, like i watched a fight film clip and it looked a little dodgy but that could just be me????????????????
Back