• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is It Worth It??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas911

Ok so i have been thinking lately about weather to order BBS in from japan and playing it, to those who have played it through, is it work getting in japanese even though i can't understand it??

Also does anyone know where i can find a translation to all the abilities. That will be a major help. If i can at least know what ability i am equipping to my character that would be that bit easier.

Thanks.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if you cant understand it, then dont get it until it's released in the language you could understand. simple as that

siegleeagle

The only reason some would buy it is if the us version has some censored parts, but if you are like me you will buy it anyway just to have it and be like I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BWAHAHA!

roxas911

I'm just dying for this game, i do want to wait till the English version comes out so i can understand whats going on, but......
Thanks for the ability list DiceKiller

Z

Zulkir

Playing a story game(rpg) and not understanding the story is not fun.

Gameplay looks better than KH1 though.

LOOKS better...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I don't really think it's a big deal. There are other ways to understand what's going on in a scene besides the dialogue (movement, BGM, expressions, etc.) and there are translations online that you can reference.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Personally, I don't really think it's a big deal. There are other ways to understand what's going on in a scene besides the dialogue (movement, BGM, expressions, etc.) and there are translations online that you can reference.

I agree. That is how I can sometimes get what they are talking about.

Suzuku

There's no point if you can't understand it. Just wait the 5 months it takes for it to come over here. Play FFXIII or Pokemon while you wait. :/

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I think you should wait for it tp be released here. It's a bit less fun playing a game you can't even understand.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Also does anyone know where i can find a translation to all the abilities. That will be a major help. If i can at least know what ability i am equipping to my character that would be that bit easier.

Also you can try each command and see which ones you like.
Still if you get it you should fine out which one is cure.

8shortfuse

I wouldn't even bother. I hate watching something that I don't get. I don't even usually watch animes if their not in english cause I hate reading the subtitles. I'm pretty content on waiting even if I do wanna play it really badly.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ok so i have been thinking lately about weather to order BBS in from japan and playing it, to those who have played it through, is it work getting in japanese even though i can't understand it??

Thanks.

If I were you, I would wait till the release in your area. It's not really worth it if you can't understand it. Very confusing.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Although i am really excited for BBS also, i am going to wait. It be no fun just equiping random items and not understanding what they are saying during cutscenes but thats just my opinion.

FadedSunrise

I've debated this myself. I understand almost all of the spoken japanese from watching too much anime, but I can't read any of it. In the end though, its the 60 dollar price tag and the other imagined or real import hassles that are going to keep me from plunking down cash.

I don't have a PSP yet though, so whatever the problems with the firmware are that ReverseUnversed is mentioning, I have no clue o.o;

*~BlackCat~*

As everyone said, you should wait for it to come to the U.S. Its better to play a game and understand what everyone saying. Also I think looking to subtitles is a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back