• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas911

Sorry i know this has been asked before but i can't find which thread it was asked in.
Sorry to annoy people but how long does it take to finish KH BBS start to end not including any side missions (if there are any). Then how long including side quests??
Again sorry

Thanks all

lonely_guy

Sorry i know this has been asked before but i can't find which thread it was asked in.
Sorry to annoy people but how long does it take to finish KH BBS start to end not including any side missions (if there are any). Then how long including side quests??
Again sorry

Thanks all

probally around 45hours in all..but its actually depends on how fast u play the game

YUPPP

Umm on my straight playthrough it took me:

Terra- 6-8 hours
Aqua- 8-9 hours
Ven- 6 hours

With doing extra stuff (Leveling up commands, Leveling up, Etc)

Terra- 50? hours
Aqua- 45 hours
Ven- 30-40 hours

lonely_guy

Umm on my straight playthrough it took me:

Terra- 6-8 hours
Aqua- 8-9 hours
Ven- 6 hours

With doing extra stuff (Leveling up commands, Leveling up, Etc)

Terra- 50? hours
Aqua- 45 hours
Ven- 30-40 hours

is terra actually that hard?s1eyeballs

roxas911

Sweet!! That's awesome, i will be trying to do it all so like 130 hours average is damn good by me. Can't wait now!!!
Thanks!!

YUPPP

wait how do u get the game..? pre-order?..just wondering

Imported it from Play Asia.

I wish I didn't though. It was even more difficult to play since I know little to no Japanese.

Great game. Just trying to read and stuff was a hassle. Thank god for GameFaqs and Youtube.

lonely_guy

Imported it from Play Asia.

I wish I didn't though. It was even more difficult to play since I know little to no Japanese.

Great game. Just trying to read and stuff was a hassle. Thank god for GameFaqs and Youtube.

lol..okay..thx for the info of not geting it in japanese as i too dont kw japanese ..haha...i'll just wait for the english release then s1demteeth

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well now that I finish BBS and did alot of side stuff it took me 60 hours.
I have to say though the story does not take long but I just loved to play in the Mirage Areana so that took up like 20 hours right there.
Also if you want to beat the secret boss it will take much more time.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Well now that I finish BBS and did alot of side stuff it took me 60 hours.
I have to say though the story does not take long but I just loved to play in the Mirage Areana so that took up like 20 hours right there.
Also if you want to beat the secret boss it will take much more time.

This pleases me. And I need a challenging KH game and critical mode will save me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back