• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whitch you enjoyed more and why??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas911

i am trying to decide which one to play first kh re chain of memores of kh2fm i orded it and it should be here for me in 2 days and so yeah witch one did you enjoy more

com looks awesome but the new drive and that new place cave of rememberance looks cool aswell
don't know witch one to play grrr........

Akriloth

from what i understand, you get something special if you beat them in order, OR you get something else if you be FM first...so here's what I'd do...I'd play 'em both at the same time, but make sure to save your file of beating COM first, then beat FM, then, assuming you have a second mem. card, copy your unbeaten FM and COM files to your 2nd mem card, and beat FM first and then COM...that way you can get both things. Well, that's what I'd do anyway....

Xalthorik

Sexy Angel
CoM is a harder game, but KH2Fm is pretty much KH2 with extra stuff

Go for CoM!!

darkcloud132

Well I like Re:com better because it''s sooo much diffrent from the Gba game (which was cool but this is so much better) But in Fm you get to fight the knight and get the new secret ending (Which you probably saw online).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back