• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. darren

What the heck is Mushroom Kingdom Hearts???

Okay, so I was reading my latest issue of EGM magazine, and I saw this article called "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts." And I thought...wtf? Apparently its a game exclusive to the Wii, that features over 41 FF characters, and guess what, Mario. I was pretty mad, cas I expecting to buy KHIII for the...
  2. darren

Mythril Items

Is anyone else having trouble getting Mythril supplys? I'm pretty sure you can't find them after defeating an enemy, but you can synthesize most of them. Is there an easier way to get them?
  3. darren

Enemy Spawn Guide? (help please)

Hey, I know theres a guide that tells us what worlds certain enemy's show up in, but does any body have a guide of which rooms? I need one Twilight Gem, and it comes from Assasins. I know they're in Twilight Town and TWTNW somewhere, but i can never find them, the Battle Lv's are 47 and 50. Can...
  4. darren

Blindfolds Aside

Hey, I was watchin Much Music the other night, and theres a new video out by Protest the Hero, the songs called Blindfolds Aside. You probably won't find it yet, but soon it'll be out on youtube and probably MTV.com. But I brought it up cause when they're playing in the video, they're all...
  5. darren

Kairi and Naminé (SPOILERS)

Kairi and Naminé (SPOILERS) Spoilers ------------------ Okay, some one correct me if I'm wrong, but Naminé is Kairi's Shell correct? She was created in Hollow Bastion when Sora unlocked his heart with the (not sure of the name, but the one that unlocks peoples hearts) to bring back Kairi and...
  6. darren

Kingdom Hearts in Disney World

Hey, I was just wondering if there is anything on KH in Disney World. Im going there in the summer and I was just wondering if anyone knew if they sold any KH merchandise or anything like that? Its the one in Florida by the way.
  7. darren

Happy Tree Friends

Hey, Have any of you guys heard of the show called Happy Tree Friends. Its a show that has cute little animals and bright colours that all end up dying in the end in very grousome and gory ways. You can watch it on Attack of the Show on G4TechTV or you can see the episodes at...
  8. darren

Blue 1= Card

Hey, When I got to the end of Hollow Bastion it asked for a Blue 1= Card and i've been looking forever. Does anyone know if theres anywhere in particular i could get this (what world or what map card to use) Thanks
  9. darren

Passion - KH2 Theme Song

The Official Kingdom Hearts 2 site mensioned that the theme song for KH2 is called "Passion" by Hikaru Utada. Unfortunately it doens't let you hear, what do you guys think of this. Do you think it will be better than SaC?
  10. darren

Deep Dive

No, this isn't some stupid thread that has been posted 20 million times, its something new (i hope). If you watch Deep Dive closely, when BHK throws one of his keyblades to Riku, he still has two keyblades after that, and Riku riku still has his, how does he end up having another one. I also...
  11. darren

Sin City

hey has anyone else heard of this movie, its based on a comic book series im pretty sure. But i wanted to know if the whole thing was in black and white, cas thats all i've seem from footage.
  12. darren

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

hey i really like this before so i desided to bring it back ~ You stab some one with ur housekey and yell its the power of the keyblade ~ You start swinging an imaginary sword at fake heartless ~ You call an airplane a Gummi Ship
  13. darren

Zelda RP

Hey guys, this ones all about Zelda, this role play has nothing to do with any of the games so we'll make an original storyline, and you can't use any characters from the games, except side characters such as Zelda or Ganondorf that are in the storyline but not played. StoryLine: Ganondorf has...
  14. darren

KH2.net AWARDS!?

hey i was wonderin if maybe we should have kingdom hearts 2.net awards for the site where people can vote and what not heres some catigories i thought of: Best Graphics Artist Hottest Male Hottest Female Best Drawer Best Writer(fan fics) Nicest Member Coolest Member and then maybe they'd get...
  15. darren

BHK's Shadow

Okay i was just playing KH over again and i realised a resemblance between a part at the begining of KH and the trailer for KH2. The first time you fight your shadow is when it looks similar, i couldn't find the pic but that ones close enough. I know you guys have already debated about the white...
  16. darren

Creat-A-Card

hey guys creat a card here. tell us what boss it would be for, its okay if a card already exists for that person. When you put down how many card points it cost write whjat it would be for a 0 value card. boss: Cloud effect: for every sleight you preform, gain one card broken by an enemy, also...
  17. darren

One Winged Angel Card

did anyone find a one winged angel card? if so could you tell me where you got it? i heard they were in olympus and i wanna try to get it.
Back