• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sin City

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
hey has anyone else heard of this movie, its based on a comic book series im pretty sure. But i wanted to know if the whole thing was in black and white, cas thats all i've seem from footage.

Anti-Dark

the original comic books were all in black and white except for specific thigns, like the trailer I saw, a guy was black and white but his shoes were red, something important or just something the director wants to draw attention to, I'm pretty sure it's like that through out the movie, but this is a movie I will be seeing, it looks decent

Anti-Dark

yeah, it could get on your nerves, it all depends on how they shoot it, if they make certain things stand out, it would be unique, but if they make the movie shorter than average, which i believe it will be, then it wouldn't really be too bad when it comes to the black and white, and they may also have switches, color with black and white to make certain things stand out and then black and white with color to make things stand out

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
darren said:
i think that aspect would make the movie boring and dull
Thats a pretty stupid comment to make. All movies we see now are in colour. Very rarely do we see a B&W movie. So this movie being in B&W would not only be true to the comic books but would also make it stand out.

The movie looks pretty decent. Its got a fair few well known stars. I'd probably see it.

Anti-Dark

I really don't think this would get boring, fromt he trialer I saw, it seems like a very innovative shot at directing this movie

Anti-Dark

hahahahahhahaha, darkest riku, you're funny, really funny

~stupid 13 year old, do you even know what a black and white movie is? gah, annoying kid

laath

The reason I want to see this movie is because it looks realyl artistic, ya know? I like artistic movies, like Hero with the colors they used. The stroyline looks like it could get boring at times, but I'm really looking foward to it.

Anti-Dark

*applauds* finally we get a non-idiot, also, if I want to, did you all know that I can report you for 1-liners, which theres a rule against :)

the story line from the comic books isn't too long, and it does get repetative a little bit, but not enough so that it would ruin the movie, but the view point of B&W I personally like

laath

why thank you for not calling me and idiot lol.

And yes, the black and white is very different, epecially with small parts of color in it. It doesn't make it look like an old black and white movie, but a new age one, ya know? Yeah, I doubt the storyline would ruin the movie. I'm going to go see it no matter what.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
How the hell is it being in B&W going to make it suck?!

It's obviously not your normal B&W, they didn't film it with a B&W camera. My guess is that it was filmed in colour and then a B&W filter was put on.

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
I saw the trailer and personaly I would want to see it. I love how its in B&W and the certain items comes out. Like peoples eye color, and i think I saw some blood in there. Its very different from what is out right now. You have people like bruce wilis,the girl from gilmore girls, elijah woods, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back