• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts in Disney World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey, I was just wondering if there is anything on KH in Disney World. Im going there in the summer and I was just wondering if anyone knew if they sold any KH merchandise or anything like that? Its the one in Florida by the way.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, souvenirs. Cause that would be pretty cool, like a KH keychain or something or other. Maybe I'd find it in Downtown Disney, thats were all the shopping is done I guess. Does anyone else know any more information?

Yazagi

well i went there last month and i didnt see anything of kh, not even keychains, well you can go to japan`s disneyland and maybe you can find something ^^

M

Monkey Man

Yazagi said:
well i went there last month and i didnt see anything of kh, not even keychains, well you can go to japan`s disneyland and maybe you can find something ^^
I dont think that helps him

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Im not sure if I should get my hopes up or down...lol so I'll stay nuetral. Well I'm definately gonna look, they better have somthing or thats just messed up lol. Thanks for the help guys....and um....thanks? Sacred Sora2 for the...hello lol i guess. But yeah thanks guys.

FigmentJedi

Innoventions at Epcot had Kingdom Hearts as one of the games in the Disney Interactive showcase and at the 2004 Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom, they had a KH meet and greet in Tommorowland with a Sora walkaround character(not a face character though, rather a rubberhead) along with Donald and Goofy in the Nomura costumes to promote Chain of Memories.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
sry but i doubt ull find anythin and if u do ur lucky. i was lookin for stuff when i went in may and they didnt have anythin. my best guess would be to search epcot

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I really hope there are somethings. Its hard to say... some ppl say yes. some ppl say no. My friend went to downtown disney in December and she said she thinks she saw somethings like key cahins and mugs and pins. I am going there to soon and i would also like to know. I also would like to know what exact place its at. Like is it at Disneyworld,Epcot,Magic Kingdom, or Downtown Disney. I just hope i don't strike out!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
They'll probably sell some KH merchandise once KH2 is released. Plus I heard there's going to be a KH anime show going to TD, so we might be seeing a rise in KH popularity very soon.

Soragon

King Sora_Strife said:
They'll probably sell some KH merchandise once KH2 is released. Plus I heard there's going to be a KH anime show going to TD, so we might be seeing a rise in KH popularity very soon.

Really?
Wonder what it's about?
Probaly the same as the comic books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back