• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enemy Spawn Guide? (help please)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey, I know theres a guide that tells us what worlds certain enemy's show up in, but does any body have a guide of which rooms? I need one Twilight Gem, and it comes from Assasins. I know they're in Twilight Town and TWTNW somewhere, but i can never find them, the Battle Lv's are 47 and 50. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That's right. Those things are freaking hard to get the items you want! Make sure to equip EVERYTHING that gives you a better chance of getting those Items. I'm needing the same thing.

korekara

Website
shadowchasing.net
There's four of them in the second Hall of Empty Melodies. I had five Lucky Lucky abilities equipped (weapon for each, then ability itself for both D&G), and set Donald and Goofy to Target Attack (or whichever makes them attack Sora's target), and then it only took me like three tries to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back