• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blindfolds Aside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey, I was watchin Much Music the other night, and theres a new video out by Protest the Hero, the songs called Blindfolds Aside. You probably won't find it yet, but soon it'll be out on youtube and probably MTV.com. But I brought it up cause when they're playing in the video, they're all wearing black blindfolds, and it actually sorta looks like Riku. Just though I'd point it out, its pretty cool.

PS- Ill keep trying to find a link to the video to make it easier.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Hey, I was watchin Much Music the other night, and theres a new video out by Protest the Hero, the songs called Blindfolds Aside. You probably won't find it yet, but soon it'll be out on youtube and probably MTV.com. But I brought it up cause when they're playing in the video, they're all wearing black blindfolds, and it actually sorta looks like Riku. Just though I'd point it out, its pretty cool.

PS- Ill keep trying to find a link to the video to make it easier.
no they dont look like riku. and ive seen that video so many times its so over played on much more music its not even funny. and i really hate that song its gotten so annoying

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Oh...I was pretty sure it was new, anyways, I thought they looked like him. I know its not gonna be really close cas ones animated and one isn't so thats a big factor, but the concept was sorta the same. Anyone else have an opinion?

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Can people just try to stay on topic in a thread that is actually somewhat original?
The statement is "The guys from the vid with the blindfolds look like Riku." <-- discuss.

No, I will not close this thread, and no this thread is not pointless. At least it's something better than the regular VS thread that comes along or anything similar, in which I (by the way) don't see as much "ZOMG A MOD PLZ CLOS DIS" -replies as I did in here.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Atleast some one didn't flame the thread...thanks Ryu. But I know it doesn't look exactly the same, but its the concept im talking about. The fact that they wearing blindfolds that look like riku's, it obviously has nothing to do with it, i just wanted to see what you guys thought

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
You guys are really pissing me off now. One, don't spam the thread with claims that the thread is spam. Second, shut up.

I was a bit too late. >.> I'll open this back up and delete the crap posts.

EDIT: Done. The people who were spamming, you know who you are *coughoverdrivecoughdarkessencecoughifilcough*. Ahem, sorry, bad cough.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Hollow Bastion said:
You guys are really pissing me off now. One, don't spam the thread with claims that the thread is spam. Second, shut up.

I was a bit too late. >.> I'll open this back up and delete the crap posts.
Lmao. <.<

The link to the vid doesn't work for me, and I never heard of the song before either. No comment from me yet. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back