• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Conspiracy

This is going to sound really wierd. What would happen if Disney bought out LucasFilms? Sora would fight with luke skywalker. It would be weird and cool. Sora's drive could be where he uses the Force. It would be wicked weird, but funny, although it would kill the game.:D :D
  2. K

Get Real

We all know that ever since people started beating kingdom hearts 1, they started coming up with outlandish theories and hypothesis. But the storyline mainly consisted of 2 things. 1, Sora looking for Riku, and eventually Kairi (again). The second thing was they just had some trouble with the...
  3. K

Keyblade

Most people don't think, but what is the true keyblade's form. The Kingdom Key is associated with Disney Castle, Mickey Mouse, etc. There are many world out there, but you just so happen to obtain this one. And the thing that changes the form of the keyblade is the little trinket on the end (the...
  4. K

Destiny Island

We all know that the Disney world were taken out of larger ones, but where is Destiny Island. You never saw other parts of the other worlds, but in KH2, you saw Kairi on the main land. What world does Destriny Island belong to? This might be impossible to answer, unless i have missed something...
  5. K

KH3 release date

:) Muffin:)
  6. K

What Should've Been in KH2

I'm just taking opinions and i would like to see what people think should've been in KH2:mad: . Just put your opinion up and read others. P.S. I won't be back for at least10 hours, so don't expect any new posts.:( P.S. I love the game, so don't think that i don't like it. I am the biggest KH fan
  7. K

The Truth

Everybody's thinking it and i'm saying (no reference to PotC). And I swear by the river Styx that if this doesn't happen in KH3 (if it is official), I will walk on water to Japan, walk up the side of TN's high and mighty skyscraper and smack him! I rest my case.
  8. K

Freaky

This is just kinda weird for those who haven't figured it out already. In KH1, if you wait at the title screen for a while (i think this happens somewhere else aswell), a message comes up, the one about destiny and whatnot. In KH2, early on Kairi sends a message to Sora, using the old...
  9. K

The Oracle

I am the Oracle of Kingdom Hearts.:cool: If you have any practical questions, i am the dude. Please don't ask any stupid questions like "what's the 16th teasure chest location in Port Royal" or piddly things. I will do my best. P.S. If i make a mistake feel free to...
Back