• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get Real

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3Oralcle

We all know that ever since people started beating kingdom hearts 1, they started coming up with outlandish theories and hypothesis. But the storyline mainly consisted of 2 things. 1, Sora looking for Riku, and eventually Kairi (again). The second thing was they just had some trouble with the nobies and heartless. The nobodies just wanted hearts, and the heartless were still demonic as ever. WHat do you think might happen in KH3. And they must be simple, because KH2 was far simpler than percieved.

O

Oberon

KH3Oralcle said:
We all know that ever since people started beating kingdom hearts 1, they started coming up with outlandish theories and hypothesis. But the storyline mainly consisted of 2 things. 1, Sora looking for Riku, and eventually Kairi (again). The second thing was they just had some trouble with the nobies and heartless. The nobodies just wanted hearts, and the heartless were still demonic as ever. WHat do you think might happen in KH3. And they must be simple, because KH2 was far simpler than percieved.
ya i am sick of hypothosis' too, if thats what your asking.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Whether it's a game or a movie, in KH3 I'd like to see Sora take on the Lord of the Keyblade.

xeanhort's ghost

well i to am tiered of kh3 related threads we will have a long time to wait before we even see another kh. espcially with nomura working on FFXIII versus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back