• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Conspiracy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3Oralcle

This is going to sound really wierd. What would happen if Disney bought out LucasFilms? Sora would fight with luke skywalker. It would be weird and cool. Sora's drive could be where he uses the Force. It would be wicked weird, but funny, although it would kill the game.:D :D

Sora_Riku1

.......WOW.......but i love using the force on starwars games so that would be cool. but ur right it would kill the game.

Haruko

Disney has more power they even have an inventions department , like the mini vaccum thing the runs by itself I saw that at Disneyland long before it came out. I also saw on t.v. their were the first the use some special plastic.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
ok i see...imagine if square and disney hoined forces like no one bought each other i mean joined forces just not to make KH i mean like make movies and other games together

O

Oberon

KH3Oralcle said:
This is going to sound really wierd. What would happen if Disney bought out LucasFilms? Sora would fight with luke skywalker. It would be weird and cool. Sora's drive could be where he uses the Force. It would be wicked weird, but funny, although it would kill the game.:D :D
Um, no. If sora was a jedi Driver(OMG...lol) than that would show how pointless your idea is.

xeanhort's ghost

disney is super powerful but square is well on their way their they have said that they are going to expand out into other vinues like manga and tv.

O

Oberon

^^Hey that is one of the boss's... Ok not really but if it was, that would be Xemnas all over again.;)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
GOD THAT WOULD SUCK.....I mean I dont wanna see gay-ass light sabers and Sh@# like that..in KH..and fans of Star Wars only playing KH and dissing it.( no offense to Star wars fans)....>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back