• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Freaky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3Oralcle

This is just kinda weird for those who haven't figured it out already. In KH1, if you wait at the title screen for a while (i think this happens somewhere else aswell), a message comes up, the one about destiny and whatnot. In KH2, early on Kairi sends a message to Sora, using the old
roll-it-up-and-shove-it-in-a-bottle-and-put-it-in-th-sea-and-hope-he-gets-it tactic. Now at the end of KH2, Sora reads it and it is the same message as in KH1.:cool:

KH3Oralcle

Ravens_Blade85 said:
ZOMG noway!!111!!!!!!! I totally would not have picked that up!

Or maybe that was kinda easy to figure out. =p
You people are a bit illiterate. In the first sentence, it says for people who haven't figured it out already. Look before you leap

I

inhiding

KH3Oralcle said:
You people are a bit illiterate. In the first sentence, it says for people who haven't figured it out already. Look before you leap
We may be illiterate, but in return, you are far too slow to keep up with the party, which leaves you with not much room to talk.

Next thing we know, you'll be saying "ZOMG that final scene used the orchestrated verson of Hikari instead of Passion oneoneone."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back