• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Theories of The Knights & Kingdom Hearts within Darkness

Yeah, I'm not very good at making theories so don't flame me, I'm not in the mood for immaturity :\ But this is what I think <3!!!1 Please give me your opinion maturely and nicely. I believe (since the connection through names) The Knights really are just like Sora, Riku and Kairi. Like best...
  2. T

The Battle System of KH In the future...

Does anyone think it got a little way too far with it...? :X I mean yeah, The drives were cool and all I actually liked those... But... Using Cure would use all MP, and you'd have to wait until it recharges... The action commands looked really cool but made battles way too easy by button...
  3. T

What if the main character of the next game waaas....

KING MICKEY?! >:'D ... Would anyone still buy it/think of Kingdom Hearts the same way? XD... Well, they did say it won't be 3, so maybe Sora will come back in 3 :3
  4. T

Square Enix Updates

Hey guys! ^^ Been a while since I was here... And I was just on gamespot when I found this news. Sadly, I'm not sure if any of these are KH related >< But, Theres a good list of games coming up. And I think... The Last Remnant will not be a KH game. So... Hopefully at the Square Enix Party, More...
  5. T

[RUMOR] A talk with the Square Enix Marketing Manager?

I'm not sure if anyone already seen this (sorry for boring you if you have LOL), But I read this on KHExtreme and it made me slightly surprised o.o I'm kinda glad in a way he said KH3 will be for the PS3 Though this info may not be official... But not only that, It made me think a little about...
  6. T

Secret Bosses

Hi there :3 I'm kinda new to this whole thread thing. I wanted to know, if it's true that after your journal is at 98%, two secret bosses show up? O: A friend of mine told me this, and sent me a forum about it a while ago, but some of my other friend's can't find it, so I'm starting to wonder if...
Back