• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[RUMOR] A talk with the Square Enix Marketing Manager?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHeartz

I'm not sure if anyone already seen this (sorry for boring you if you have LOL), But I read this on KHExtreme and it made me slightly surprised o.o I'm kinda glad in a way he said KH3 will be for the PS3 Though this info may not be official... But not only that, It made me think a little about what he said...

Do you guys think there might be more than just KHIII Information being released this year? O_O They did say something about a completely new KH project... I wonder if this is true, what could it be *_*

Also, I noticed he didn't give a direct answer to KHFM+ Releasing in Europe... Hmm... But he said we'd all be pleasantly surprised by the end of the year... Think he may be onto releasing KH2FM+ to states? :D Or is he talking about just the new KH projects?

Discussion time! <3

"At the FFXII launch in HMV, Oxford Street, my friend had a couple of questions based on KH, which he asked the Square Enix Marketing Manager. You may or may not want to believe it, but this is pretty much re-assuring the KH fans of future projects.

F = Friend SEM = Square Enix Marketing Manager

F: Hi. I have to ask this on behalf of all the KH fanboys in Europe. Can you PLEASE bring KHII: FM+ to Europe?

SEM: *Laughs* We have big plans for the KH series this year globally. It has become a big series for us.

F: But will KHII: FM+ hit Europe?

SEM: I think it's safe to say you will be pleasantly surprised around the end of the year. *grins*

F: What is the future of KH like?

SEM: Well KHIII is going to be released on PS3 and we will see what we can do with that.

F: What about a KH movie? Advent Children was sick!

SEM: Well you never know we are good at CGI aren't we? *grins*

F: Will we see another KH game on a Nintendo platform?

SEM: Well like I said, there will be big KH related announcements made this year. Please look forward to it.

F: Will KHIII be a new trilogy with new characters?

SEM: Can't answer."

Last edited by a moderator:

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
Re: A talk with the Square Enix Marketing Manager?

OMG is this really real if it is then........ THERES HOPE OMG THERES HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well for europe anyway. but it looks good for the U.S as well.

OMG THERES HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwistedHeartz

Yes this is real :D This was on that KH site, though he could probably change his mind at any time, but I sure hope he does release it! <3

Et Cetera

Bronze Member

hmm, this is quite intresting. I'm not if this is real or not, but I really wish it were.
SEM: I think it's safe to say you will be pleasantly surprised around the end of the year. *grins*
ok, what could this mean? I think (if this was real) he's hinting toward a europe release.
Now I'm gonna be frank, I couldn't care less about europe, living in the US(had to say it), but if it might be released in EU, then there's no reason why it shouldn't be released in NA.

I don't really mind what system the next installment will be on as long as the game is good.I'm not loyal to any one company, I'm more of a "wanderer" of sorts when it comes to consols(sp?), but I was hoping it would not be on PS3, or else I would never get a chance to play, thus setting forth a major depression spell resulting in me becoming morbidly ill after losing the will to live.
[okay, maybe not that serious, but you get the point]

edit:
Yes this is real :D This was on that KH site, though he could probably change his mind at any time, but I sure hope he does release it! <3
I could post something on this KH site, does that make it real too? it could be fabricated, there is always a possiblity, how about those when -what's his name- made that thread about having a retail copy of FM+, was that real?
a scan of the EGM artical conderning mushroom Kingdom Hearts was posted on a kingdom hearts site(this one too), but that wasn't real.
sorry if this turned out to be a flame, I'm just hyper on sugar right now :)
anyway, I was just saying that there's a possiblilty that its real and a possiblity that its not

Last edited:

UltimaSomorio

(after calming down a couple pegs)
ahem so... when was the date that this happened. if it's there... you know.... just so we know.......

OMG THERES HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG ITS MY 300TH POST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwistedHeartz

LOL Yeah, It seems he's kinda hinting it... But it bothers me he can't just say yes... It's so teasing... D: And theres a chance that he might be talking about the other KH projects... I really hope it's released, UK or US...

And maybe if it's released here, theres a itty bitty they may fix the VA thing... But that's just my opinion haha.

KingBlade

by sinspire^

Sound like bullshit to me. I won't believe this, until Nomura say this himself.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member

there's a "thing" with the voice acting? what is said "thing"

UltimaSomorio

LOL Yeah, It seems he's kinda hinting it... But it bothers me he can't just say yes... It's so teasing... D: And theres a chance that he might be talking about the other KH projects... I really hope it's released, UK or US...

And maybe if it's released here, theres a itty bitty they may fix the VA thing... But that's just my opinion haha.

it dosen't seem like he's talking about the projects. you asked if the final mix was coming he says that youll might be pleasenty surprised at the end of the year.

that would be weird if he just kinda went off randomly to another game even if it is apart of the same series.

what was wrong with the va you just didn't like it or something?:confused:

oh and usually when a person grins then it probably means yes but thats just my opinion

TwistedHeartz

Oh I meant the scenes that are silent in KH2FM+ XD

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mikeyj246

To America To America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onward Shipping Companies Of Kh2:fm+

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

I'm with Silent Soldier, I've dealt with KHExtreme spreading false information/rumors/hoaxes before

I wouldn't believe a word of this. For one, the FFXII launch on Oxford Street was over a month ago, why would they just be posting this information now?

Secondly, why would a Square Enix representative for FFXII be answering questions regarding Kingdom Hearts? Normally in situations like that they are supposed to say "No comment". And why would a S-E FFXII representative be in a position to reveal information about unknown KH projects, especially to a simple bunch of rabbid fans?

The general appearance of this 'information' looks entirely fabricated, it looks like something they just made up to start rumors and cause trouble, especially the whole "I heard from my friend who talked to this guy who said some things" story

Sorry to say that I doubt you can trust a word of this, you gotta be cautious with these kinds of things because several sites and people try to take advantage of hopeful and desperate fans for some odd reasion, we've seen this kind of stuff before all throughout KH2's developement

Last edited:

UltimaSomorio

Oh I meant the scenes that are silent in KH2FM+ XD

ahh i see. the silent scenes.

and thanks for posting the link.

lets see this interview was actually yesterday march 5th 2007.

so it's definatly recent.

wow this has most certainly made my day.

except this could be a rumor. and it should probably still state rumor. defiante rumor.
but a hopefull rumor.

oh.. wait muffinman thinks it's garbage and that he's seen lies from this website before (sigh) so much for that

Last edited:

TwistedHeartz

Eek... spreading hoaxes? @_@; Well, I hope this one is real somehow... Though yes, according to your information... It's suspicious...

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

Hmm iw as liek HOLY Crap[ but what Muffins aid i agree. I hope its real but it seems fake

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Re: A talk with the Square Enix Marketing Manager?[RUMOR]

Just to let you know, I saw the EXACT thing on Gamespot.

Problem is, this was a MONTH ago that I saw it on the fourms.

I smell something. . .

TwistedHeartz

Smell something good or bad ... o.o? Ahh D: This is driving me insane... I wanna get to the bottom of this and know if it's real or not T__T

spiffy girl

Please let it me true!:thumbsup:

if they're going to release some BIG announcement on KH series, do u think they will release NEW FFXIII and FFvXIII info soon?:blush:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This is real. Those replies are SO Square Enix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back