• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if the main character of the next game waaas....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHeartz

KING MICKEY?! >:'D ... Would anyone still buy it/think of Kingdom Hearts the same way? XD... Well, they did say it won't be 3, so maybe Sora will come back in 3 :3

Apollo

Silver Member
I would I don't care kingdom hearts is kingdom hearts i love no matter what!

Riku191

id buy it either way but if the main character was osmeone like king mickey id be kinda pissed still if it was maybe aqua or ven that might be better but king mickey....id still buy it but it wouldnt be the same

Death_Comes

Mickey just didn't seem bad enough he didn't look like he would do much damage, it'd be harder to take the game seriously if Mickey were the main character.

MyWayToDawn

i played as mickey durin the xaldin fight and he did alot better then sora did. (except for drive forms) and besides mickey is the yoda of kingdom hearts (i did not make that up some1 else did. i do not take credit)

Death_Comes

I could never beat the Xaldin fight without using Mickey. I hated using Mickey though because it was insanely hard to like control him and he jumped kind of wierd, but yeah the whole Mickey main character thing would go over as a flop in my opinion.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
main character... i would love ven or terra to be or even aqua it would be awesome

gosox333

It would still be Kingdom Hearts, even if the main character was mickey. I think that mickey as the main character is a really cool idea.

skyhart

I think the idea of playing as mickey could be alright not totally bad exactly but not awesome
It doesnt really matter to me whatever the game is about or what system or who the main charater is I'd still buy it but im hoping its on PSP and the main is Terra but the only reason i want it on PSP is because i have one and there hasnt been a price drop on PS3 yet

TwistedHeartz

Yeah, I think it would make sense if he was the main character ^^ I hope he'd be able to use finishing combos though LOL...

skyhart

Yeah what kind of fighter with a keyblade cant use finishing combos
Most likely whatever main it is they will have a ending attack
Yeah i should make sense having terra on the game if the next one is about the three knights

Kurxi

Mickey is awesome, I will gladly play him in the spin-off. He can do some kind of healing thing and fights godly.

skyhart

Yeah it would be alright to play as him but most people that could cast magic should have some sort of healing spell or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back