• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHeartz

Hi there :3 I'm kinda new to this whole thread thing. I wanted to know, if it's true that after your journal is at 98%, two secret bosses show up? O: A friend of mine told me this, and sent me a forum about it a while ago, but some of my other friend's can't find it, so I'm starting to wonder if it's just a rumor. Is it true? Thanks guys ^^

T

TheTerrorofDeath

No its not true. The only secret boss in the game is Sephiroth.

D

Denizen_Of_Dark

Funny thing is Sephiroth isn't really secret. I was sorta expecting to see him agian.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah but what makes him secret is they point that you have to go find him and you dont have to beat him to finish the storyline.

TwistedHeartz

ooo i see, I kinda beleived her since they're was 2 secret bosses in KH1, Kurt Zisa, and the Grim Reaper looking one... aww i was looking forward for a new challenge too ;_;

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah well that was the biggest disappointment for us all.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If there are secret bosses in the game they are very well hidden. Almost as if they didn't exist.

keeperoftwilight

its a shame though....they coulda definantly had some fun with more bosses..it at least woulda been an attempt at a longer game...i bit the game it 49hrs easy mode...55 hrs on normal....60 hrs in proud...and sephiroth was like omg easy...i think telitubbies coulda put up a better fight...he got in only 6 attks...3 arials...2 normal combos...and a heartless angel...which was interupted....thats the last time i fight him with trinity limit...tho it was funny...after i totaly pwned him he just brushes some dust off his shoulder and insults me lol (hes so flippin kool)...man..did that get off topic or what...ummm ya...it woulda been sweet in say sin was a secret boss lol...taking him on woulda been fun

keeperoftwilight

like sin(or at least the final aeon...or both... >_> )...and the other titans (fire wind and cyclops)...and...uhhh....well i cabt think of anyone else off the top of my head

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
I would have to say that neither Kh1 or Kh2 had any secret bosses
A secret boss is someone that is ONLY acessable when you do certain things within the game. (or atleast what i think one should intell)
In both games all you had to do was reach a certain point in the game and you were able to fight optional bosses

One-Winged-Angel

your post doesn't make any sense, you say that a boss is only secret if you do a certain thing in the game......but then you say that you were able to fight the optional bosses after you reach a certain point in the game......

Certain thing=certain point? hmmmm............

davidbkhfan

Well we did fight shadow roxas at the beggining of the game...
and yeah, kh2 could have used more secret/optional bosses:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back