• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

help with jiminy journal %

do you have to get all the reaction commands for the enemies to get 100%
  2. K

"you Beat Sephiroth" Thread

Level: 57 Key: Decisive Pumpkin tires: 1 he was sooo simple much easier than kh1....and sin harvest was EASY al you needed to do was lock on and use ariel dodge
  3. K

Fenrir Vs. Ultima

i love the ultima....but the fenrir's cool because it actually looks like a realistic key like a car key...if you pay attention
  4. K

Kingdom Hearts 2!

haha didn't we already have this conversation on the chat....you'll be fine just be careful
  5. K

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

hmmm well this has been a fun adventure and my rank went from heartless to gummi ship builder....and it helped distract me from the long day and a half i'm gonna have to wait till i get kh2...but i'm gonna call it a night thanx for trying guys i appreiciate the effort
  6. K

you tried your hardest though and thats all that matters you put a good effort towards it and sacraficed a lot of time....thank you for trying
  7. K

omg ok now this thread is starting to scare me we should all settle down and get focused on how this thing started xaldin is lucky he/she got the game early he/she is being extremely nice and spending all day trying to get vids to us now lets all calm down and be patient
  8. K

ahhh i'm going insane i'm waiting for santuary....doing homework..talking to friends...and trying to watch prison break all at the same time....i can't take it anymore *your head asplode*
  9. K

i couldn't of said it better myself
  10. K

hmmm well i hope something happens in the next 6 mins because i have to go at 8 pst :(
  11. K

hmmm this day has been distracting and fun i'm so bored with waiting i've spent all day after school reading this thread and looking at my kh2 countdown 149250 seconds till I get kh2
  12. K

please do not diss on them they're trying uber hard...and they would have to be extremely heartless to lead this many people on with a lie they aren't lying just give them a chance.....btw tsk and xaladin i love you both from the bottom of my heart you're good people
  13. K

so not to sound impatient hows progress going....i feel bad asking but there havn't been any updates for like 7 pages edit: oh sorry tsk posted like right when i did.....i can't wait
  14. K

aww but i like that song :p hmmm well i would sing sanctuary if i knew the lyrics and if i heard all of it ;)
  15. K

aww but i like that song :p hmmm well i would sing sanctuary if i knew the lyrics and if i heard all of it ;)
  16. K

lets all sing song to pass the time.....ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT GENTELY DOWN THE STREAM
  17. K

ahhh i heve to get off the computer in an hour..i hope i get to see it today if not i'll just wait till wednesday after school when i actually have the game
  18. K

omg i read all ths long crazy adventure from page one...the site crashed on me 3 times...and still no vid..but thats ok i'm not complaining xalidin you are an amazing person....no you are more than that you are a saint putting others before yourself when you could be playing the greatest game...
  19. K

What would you do, or say!?

i'm in first year japanese right now so if all they talkabout is rice and dogs and cats in the game then i'll understand it :D but if they cancel it or anything i will cry and become emo
  20. K

Kingdom Hearts: com movie

yeah i played and beat both stories in com...but my friend borrowed it and lost it a while ago and i havn't really had the money to buy it back....so i want to see this vid to refresh myself since kh2 is SOOOOOO CLSE.....3 more days
Back