• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikosangeleyes

Oh my god! I am so excited and nervous and everything. I just came back from EBX Games in Old Orchard, Skokie, IL and 4 minutes from closing time I got Kingdom Hearts 2! Me and my dad were running to the store, and I bet people thought we were weird. And then there was no one in the store, and I was like oh my god is it closed? I literally felt like breaking the door or something and the glass. But my dad opened the door and the store people were like Kingdom Hearts 2 right? And we were like yeah. And I didn't get the wireless controller because I didn't want to bug my dad. SO I have it, but now my dad says I might not be able play because its a plasma, so please tell me. I have not played video games barely ever on this tv, so do you think a burn in is likely. This is a new tv so I don't know.

mikosangeleyes

How can I be careful. Please give me some tips like how long I should be on the pause screen since its static, etc.

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
Well, if you're super worried about it, just turn your TV off every hour or so and let it rest for like 5 minutes, kind of like a screen saver. You should be alright, considering 90% of the electronic media this day and age revolves around video games, a new Plasma screen should be no exception. Enjoy your game, you lucky, lucky kid.

mikosangeleyes

What kind of problems, and how long is long? lol. Because I like looking at my inventory so would it be okay to be on pause for 15 minutes? Can you give me an estimate. Thanks.

E

Eclipse

it's fine, plasma t.v.'s and new age t.v.'s are much better and safer than if you worked with an old one. better for your eyes, better quality, better everything. don't worry about it :D

mikosangeleyes

I don't mean to sound annoying but how long can I be on the pause screen (minutes) and is building the gummi ship through the gummi garage considered static or under the pause screen? What should I do in that case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back