• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prod44

TwilightSoulKey said:
ok stop the spamming XIII Heartless

keep on topic

i don't think you all understand how much pressure me and xaldin are under. it feels like ya'll are gonna eat us if what SHE'S doing her best on isn't finished by the moment YOU want it finished T_T

again we appretiate what you both are doing ^_^

just that we are getting eatsy bitty hyper/tired...lol

soulsteelgray

TwilightSoulKey said:
i don't think you all understand how much pressure me and xaldin are under. it feels like ya'll are gonna eat us if what SHE'S doing her best on isn't finished by the moment YOU want it finished T_T

Welcome to the fast-paced world of internet filesharing.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
TwilightSoulKey said:
ok stop the spamming XIII Heartless

keep on topic

Just know, I don't care when it gets uploaded and I'm thankful you guys are doing this. Some people wouldn't even bother.

E

Eclipse

ok deathspank, i'm speaking to the xemnas york deathspank on YIM. so no it's the girl one, the girl one tells me mark is speaking to you on the omegaabyss one

the girl one says that she doesn't know why you said it's not being uploaded :p

prod44

ya hp rocks!!^^^^^

So both xaldins are apprently online talking right now??? one to TSK and one to Deathspank...and one says shes uploading vid....while the other says hes not...this is getting interesting...*posts and presses F5*

kingdomkey49

omg ok now this thread is starting to scare me we should all settle down and get focused on how this thing started xaldin is lucky he/she got the game early he/she is being extremely nice and spending all day trying to get vids to us now lets all calm down and be patient

E

Eclipse

QUIT SPAMMING. we don't want this thread closed right now

anyways. deathspank...is there anyway you can help us by gettin the video ripped off of the files? that way she doesn't have to upload all this

Lightkeeper05

Alright everyone, i say we all just calm down and let them work. ANd can we drop the Xaldin issue. I swear people are just swicthed to fight all the time.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
my parents are yelling at me to get off.......
has Xaldin reached you back yet TSK?

prod44

Ok...no more spam

but doesnt xal have to upload all that anyways so she can give files to death? so isnt it same if u get the files TSK then find the vids?

Oh...are you talking about death helping xaldin to it on her own comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back