• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do, or say!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

o_o; Okay, imagine if they Cancel the sells on Kingdom Hearts II, like it gets banned or something, what would you respond to that..?! -Coughs.- Well, I know it won't happen, but just imagine...

executioner

BraveryOfAChild said:
o_o; Okay, imagine if they Cancel the sells on Kingdom Hearts II, like it gets banned or something, what would you respond to that..?! -Coughs.- Well, I know it won't happen, but just imagine...
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU KID????

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I'd continue living my life normally. It's just a game after all, not like it's the cure for cancer.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd cry. No, just kidding. I would be pretty mad. I would lead a giant mod to the SE headquarters and riot until they released the game.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
That is not funny at all. Especially as how close the game is to release :( I think at this point, after not knowing when we will have it, rumors of it being canceled, etc I would actually cry. I am looking so forward to this game. If anything like that ever did happen, I would import. Period. :p

OblivionRKO4

learn japanese. import. problem solved haha

learning japanese would probably take too long actually. I would just import it and then make up my own script based on their emotions.

kingdomkey49

i'm in first year japanese right now so if all they talkabout is rice and dogs and cats in the game then i'll understand it :D but if they cancel it or anything i will cry and become emo

Light Wielder

WOW...That was a horrifying thought! Did that come to you in a nightmare? Now im gonna have nightmares...anyway id ask my Japanese piano teacher to pick me up a copy next time shes goes back. But that would still suck and now im feeling paranoid.
sacry!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
BraveryOfAChild said:

Oh, that's simple. Summon an army of Kingdom Hearts otaku, and collect a large amount of money from..somewhere. Then, commision a smith to make a strong, metal keyblade for each individual Otaku (Their keyblade style is their choice) and raid Square Enix of its copies of KH2. :3

gjkc4204

I would take my keyblade I got from Ebay (Oblivion)
and just massacre crowds of people till it is released

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
haha if this thread becomes a rumor thread, we have a riot on out hands
any way id prob jus learn japanese and import it. a little peice of me would be destroyed tho.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back