• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: com movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prod44

YA seriously...something is wrong if so many arent able to download it...and I have pretty fast comp...and internet...><

prod44

ya cause i have downloaded files much bigger than that...maybe filefront is having problems???

how bout someone that was able to download it...can they PLEASE cut it up and upload it on youtube?

if not that please upload on yousendit.com

atleast those ppl here will be able to download it and maybe upload on youtube...i want to see it before i play KH2 since i dont have a GBA

kingdomkey49

hmmm....a you tube link would be REAL nice....because i do'nt have 2 hours to sit here and download it...someone be real nice and chop it up and put it on you tube

prod44

I really wanted to download it so i could veiw it a couple times...but if not that ATLEAST i want to see it! yes youtube would be just perfect if someone nice will be willing to do that?

prod44

Does anyone know the contact of the person who made it? maybe we can ask him/her to upload it through youtube???

Im gonna go try to download it again...maybe it will work ^_^;;;

prod44

thanks XD

well...as long as you sent him a request, it's cool...now we wait....

kingdomkey49

yeah i played and beat both stories in com...but my friend borrowed it and lost it a while ago and i havn't really had the money to buy it back....so i want to see this vid to refresh myself since kh2 is SOOOOOO CLSE.....3 more days

prod44

ya I hope he responses soon too...

ah you guys are lucky...I didnt have a GBA so couldnt play the game ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back