• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NemesisSP

Fanfiction ► KH: TOS Stiltzkin's Adventure

Something I thought up for the sake of my story, especially since I've put a lot of work into the characters and plot and all that and wanted to do something like this for awhile. Hopefully this first one can be used as good table of contents. World Characters Omega Heartless
  2. NemesisSP

Spoilers ► Re:Mind Me Again About the Star in the Night Sky

Sorry, I couldn't really help myself. This is a thoughts and opinions piece. First one I think I've done directly for KH and this hopefully won't be the last. I will label these spoilers just in case. It might not seem necessary, but it is a new take on a conversation, after all. I also want to...
  3. NemesisSP

General ► Our Instinctive Responses...

...as fans in general. It's something I've seen a lot of in the 15 years since I've been on the internet and it is a topic that gets lots more attention these days... and not entirely in a negative light. Because we all know the story now. Some fans say the worst things, then we all get lumped...
  4. NemesisSP

FNC Crystal Shards in Hollow Bastion?

Now, disclaimers first and foremost. No, I don't think Fabula Nova Crystallis was thought up at this point. I do think ideas for it probably started once Nomura and Nojima got around to Kingdom Hearts 1 and put this particular idea in there. Or that someone in the design team did it and Nomura...
  5. NemesisSP

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Other Story Side Episodes

Just a collection of short stories that are still "canon" to my main fic, but either can't fit in it for pacing issues or were thought up after the fact to flesh ideas out. Hope you enjoy them. The First Night The cabin was compact, but clearly designed for comfort just as much as...
  6. NemesisSP

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Other Story

The story I mentioned in my Art Showcase thread... I'm not too happy with the first few chapters, since they feel a little off compared to what I've come up with since, but it's just important to get it out there and see what other people think before I work on it further, right? Please let me...
  7. NemesisSP

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

I've been around this forum for awhile, rarely interacting since I've had bad experiences with forums, but I've been part of the KH community since the very early days and I just want to actually be more active. I wasn't sure if I was gonna post art or my story here, but I felt that getting my...
Back