• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Theme Similarities?

Okay, I haven't been on in SO long x3 So, this may have been brought up already(or atleast, what this revelation suggests might have already been agreed upon), but has anyone noticed the similarities in the trumpet riffs in Disappeared and Rage Awakened(aka, Xemnas' and The Enigmatic Soldier's...
  2. R

ES Battle?

I know it's only been a couple of days since the game came out, but has anyone hit the Enigmatic Soldier battle yet?
  3. R

His Eyes Move

If you look in at the secret movie VERY CLOSELY, just before the 3 minute mark, the eyes of the soldier that was just iced move. Just a little tidbit I noticed, I dunno if anyone else has. Personally, I'm started to think the old man "icing" the soldier wasn't as simple as it looked. First, he...
  4. R

Sora's Original Design?

Well, uh, I know the rumors of how Mickey was supposed to be the original main char in KH1, but I also heard another interesting rumor: that Sora's original design(when he was decided on) was that of an anthro lion, and that it was supported by some concept art(you can find it at kh2.co.uk, cuz...
  5. R

KH2: Final Mix Bosses?

Dunno if anyone's made a thread for this yet, but what bosses would you like to see in the FM version? Personally, I'd like to *atleast* see one or two of the Org members Sora kills in CoM. Especially Larxene, cuz, you know, she rocked. :D Anyway, what do you all think? DISCUSS, MY MINIONS!!!!
  6. R

Pixar?

I know this has probably already been posted before, but it just came to me, since Pixar is now a part of Disney, doesn't that mean there could possible be an agreement that allows them to make a KH movie? They'd be perfect for it, too, as the Incredibles proved: they can make an action-oriented...
  7. R

Probably gonna get flamed for this :P

But how about a Halo world in KH3? Yeah, I know it isn't Disney, but still, I'd think it'd be kickass. And then, either an energy sword keyblade, or an automatic rifle-styled one. Personally, I think it'd be worth it just to hear Master Chief muttering incredulously,"A keyblade?!" :p I know...
  8. R

A Roxas Game?

I haven't beaten the game yet (homework -_-; ), but I remember after Roxas' part in the game was over, I was kinda sad that I didn't get to play as him anymore. I mean, I thought he played pretty well (if slower than Sora), and as a character he was WAY more interesting than Sora. I kinda left...
  9. R

Forze del male?

Does anyone know what boss battles Forze del Male is used in?
  10. R

Opinion Time!!!!

How important is it to be the first one in your family/group of friends to play KH2 first?
  11. R

Anyone Else Angry About the Camera?

From most of the videos I've seen, it looks like the camera's been pulled back a little compared to the first game. I just read one of the newest news posts, and it looks like that's what they did... It seems a little weirder, more impersonal than the first game, to me... Sorta RTS-y, instead of...
  12. R

Is anybody else waiting?...

...To listen to the whole soundtrack until the game comes out? To me, the songs set the tone for whatever happens in the game, so they're spoilers in a way, so I decided I wasn't going to listen to some of the last songs on the second disc. Anybody else feel this way?
  13. R

Fave track?

What's your favorite track from the soundtrack? I love them all so much, I can't choose!!! :D Right now, it's mostly "Savannah Pride" and "Vim and Vigor", but I wanna hear what you all like!!!
  14. R

PV Music

Would anyone happen to know the name of the piece of music played in one of the PVs and this year's Jump Festa trailer, and where I might be able to find it? Thanx :D I honestly have nod idea where to start searching for it.
Back