• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forze del male?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowd149

um... yeah. it is. Forze del Male is one of the boss themes (i think it's a boss theme...) in KH1. I think it is right after Scherzi di Notte on the soundtrack, so I assumed it was one of the battles in Hollow Bastion, but I dunno...

rowd149

*sigh* if you look at the tracklisting for the kh1 soundtrack, right after Scherzi di notte (the hollow bastion battle theme) will be a song called "forze del male". does ANYONE know when it's used in the game?

rowd149

oh, THANK YOU!!!! by the way, it's NOT spanish, it's italian. >_< and since the soundtrack was only released in Japan (let alone the US or Europe), there IS no spanish soundtrack, atleast to my understanding...

Xell

Wait, wut?
Ahh I know when it's used, it's used when you vs Riku when he has the keyblade, I like this song, it gets used again when you vs ansem with only Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back