• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anybody else waiting?...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowd149

...To listen to the whole soundtrack until the game comes out? To me, the songs set the tone for whatever happens in the game, so they're spoilers in a way, so I decided I wasn't going to listen to some of the last songs on the second disc. Anybody else feel this way?

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
ive listened already. its not really a spoiler. some awesome music scores tho. You can't really tell much, except the emotion, which is really stong, and i love it( its better then the kh1 ost)

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm totally with ya on this one. A good soundtrack can totally make a game, or a movie for that matter. Theres nothing better then when something awesome happens in a game and it's accompanied by a burst of dramatic audio.

Deadly Cloud

i have listened to the soundtrack, i listen to it everyday its just so awsome!

and music is not a spoiler so i dont see you dont just listen to it

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I totally think the music is a spoiler! When I was still playing KH1, I got the soundtrack, and I got angry at myself for listening to the music for The End of the World. I really want to get the new one, but I remind myself of that day...

MetalChocobo002

I'm waiting...I dont even want to know what the music is like till i play the game, already knowing every song would spoil it in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back