• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Original Design?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowd149

Well, uh, I know the rumors of how Mickey was supposed to be the original main char in KH1, but I also heard another interesting rumor: that Sora's original design(when he was decided on) was that of an anthro lion, and that it was supported by some concept art(you can find it at kh2.co.uk, cuz I'm not gonna direct link 'em. Bad etiquette, ya know? =P). Does anyone know if there's anything to this rumor?

Larxie

*coughs* If Mickey were ever to be the main character, I might never have bought KH in the first place.

Yeah, I've heard about the rumour regarding Sora's original design. I don't like it. Sora looks more like a monkey than a lion. It reminded me of Zidane of FFIX.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, those were rumors are true. Sora was originally going to be a half human/half lion character. He looked like a young Ronso. I am glad they made him human though.

ffkh

yeah i think sora as a human was much better

cmon people can you really imagine playing as a half lion half human
i cring when i imagine what riku would have been..........or kairi...(shiver)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
What if Kairi was a half fox/half human and Riku was a half eagle/half human. Okay, that would be really weird.

Zero2000

Yeah, i wouldnt have got them game either if Mickey was main character

.:Mega:.

Awards
Personally, I doubt Mickey was meant to be the main character, as there is no concept art showing such an idea. Rather, I think Sora's final design was meant to refference Mickey, but that's it. Anyway, the lion thingy design is... odd. I'm kinda glad he's the way we know 'im. Also, looking at other concept art, I saw Rikku. w00t. -shot-

~Mega

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Oh yes, I remember the "Sora Lion" design.

o-o;

I personally, liked it. I remember seeing it on Naimoka a long time ago. I think the game would have been interesting with him as a half "lion" creature. The game is half Disney, I wasn't surprised they would make a design like that.

D

Desert Jesus

The character that Sora'a outfit was based off of was from a completely different SE game... Well, actually, it could have just been a trashed concept for a character in another game, I dunno. But the character looked like a friggin midget.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping

Henskie

I'm Batman
yea that would be cool. I wouldnt have gotten the game if the mainb character was micky because then it would have just been another micky's adventure game

Crona Tronic

I wouldnt have gotten the game if the mainb character was micky because then it would have just been another micky's adventure game

exactly.... also, if the main character would've been that lion thing it would've been... not as good lol just my opinion though!

... *cough* wouldn't have bought it *cough*

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Yeah, actually, it would make sense because donald is a duck, goofy is a dog, and Sora is mostlikely a lion because lions are brave, stubborn and probably lazy.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Sora's lion design looked...ok. The storyline might've been changed though.

(Although if he had his original design as a lion, I wonder what he would've looked like in the Pride Lands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back