• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► Kindom Hearts: The other side of the story

PEOPLE POST!!! THANK YOU SORA IS THE BEST YOU ROCK! YAY NO ONE READS THIS!!!!!!!!!! No...wait... that's a bad thing. If you don't like this chapter it's because i don't know. Sakura looked up and saw what she thought look like a pink and purple cat disappear into the shadows. “Hey did you...
  2. C

Okay....I shall post the next part. And thanks sora is the best for posting. Sakura walked out of her apartment and into the busy streets of Traverse Town. She jogged up the steps that led into the second district. She reached the corner and looked around it. She had heard the stories. The...
  3. C

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

OMG A TALKING HAMSTER My favorite character is Hoomhaha, i must be nuts. Sadly enough the hamster dance was playing when i read about Hoomhaha. ANYWAYS, keep writing, or i'll die.
  4. C

0.o violence lol. That was great, batman theme lol. Crazy out (w00t) Sorry, anywho that was a great chapter post more when you get the chance.
  5. C

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

Wow great story i just got caught up and this is awesome.
  6. C

Yay! Im getting what i wanted, Criticism. I might as well post some more Sora continued to walk through Traverse Town, looking for some sign of his friends. He began to wonder if he would ever find them in the small town. Sora looked up at the stars. Sora saw what no one else seemed to. A...
  7. C

Hear Haley J.O. voice!

It sounds like Sora matured too much. If thats his voice it doesn't seem to fit Sora too much.
  8. C

Was chain of memories really neccessary?

Im sure it was all of those, CoM was made to make money like KH1 and KH2 plus it helped connect the plots help us figure out who Namine is and a bit about the organization and it did help occupying us but not for long. But no it wasn't nessecary, no connection of plots was needed im sure.
  9. C

Better scan of lion Sora fighting

Woah friggin sweet lion form but its a bit tiny.IF it were bigger than man would it be even sweeter!
  10. C

Fanfiction ► Destiny Islands Reality Show!

That was, so random, so pointless, so HILARIOUS!!!! OMG TOO FUNNY! LOLOLOLOL. I need to ready more w00t!
  11. C

Rumored

Some people are just nuts and think it will be cool to play that world and say they saw it in some magazine, they tell their friends and they tell theirs and it gets published as a rumor. It sometimes goes like that or Nomura could hint and someone could interprete it wrong and come up with...
  12. C

Kingdom hearts stopping at KH2?

Nomura should just figure out a way to leave all the questions out with a good solid ending. KH3 seems likely but a 4th or 5th doesn't. FF-XII was okay but i never cared for it, god i hope Nomura doesn't mess it up.
  13. C

PLEASE TRY TO GET PAST THE HORRENDUS FIRST PARTThis is a fan-fic i made but criticise me please if its bad and if some way its possibly good, then...i dunno but please post and criticise me as bad as possible, i mean this is my first fan-fic. Prologue Why me? Why us? Did it have to happen...
  14. C

Kingdom hearts stopping at KH2?

Thats exactley what i heard but i think KH2 is going to be very big, so im guessin KH3 unless (somehow) the game is terrible.
  15. C

I read and read and read and read and guess what? Read some more and holy somethin this is the best ever!
  16. C

Which path? (inspired poll)

I have to pick silver cause i darkness is friggin sweet but light is just....um...cool
  17. C

Fanfiction ► Squaresoft & Inuyasha?!?

um thank-ies? i dunno, but what is this whole deal about i don't get it?
  18. C

back cover of kh2!!!!!

Who cares what it is it's still sweet! I can't wait, i might die!!! *Slaps self)
  19. C

Fanfiction ► Squaresoft & Inuyasha?!?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG that is too funny
Back