• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumored

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

Ya, we know that The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lilo and Stitch, End of the World, Neverland, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Traverse Town, Monstro, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective, and The Jungle Book are all rumored worlds. But how did they get put in the rumored spotlight? Did Nomura or another person working at SE hint about one of these worlds or did people just want them to be in there so they said they were rumored for the heck of it? Did some magazine say they'd be in it or what? The old worlds are rumored for obvious reasons, but the other ones..... why? Please put your opinions and thoughts down here.

sora is the best

Well i heard in egm magozine along time ago about lilo and stich being a rumored world and for the others worlds such as neverland and end of world and wonderland i think that just got rumored because everyone thinks that all the old worlds are coming back so that would explain all the rumors for those worlds but for everything else i have know idea.

UnknownEnigma

agree with the guy up there. when that weird list came out introducing steamboat willie it did say all the old worlds are coming back right? so that would explain neverland and such but lilo and sword and those i dont now how they came

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I've wondered that for a long time myself how did they get put in the Spotlight like for ex. The Black Cauldron awhile back when they were talking about rumored world this was one of the most rumored and Robin hood I really don't know how it came to be but still doesn't matter they are no more than rumored worlds that might not come to be until KH3 maybe who knows

ZachSora

Stich no, Black Cauldron no, sword in the stone no, Robin Hood no, Great Mouse Dectective no, Hunchback Of Notre Dame no, and Jungle Book no. These are all false rumors at least the ones I've said anyway. The fact is Monstro, Neverland, end of world, wonderland, Deep jungle, Travese town, Mulan, Twlight town, Hollow Baston, Steam boat willie, Lion King, and Mickey's world are the worlds that are confirmed according Nomura and Square enix. I think you got your information from a Kingdom Hearts site that their theories up there for forever. One website known as a Msn Kingdom Hearts II and another as Hotmail Kingdom Hearts II. I don't know the actual titles but I do state the companies. Msn is not truthful and neither is Hotmail. I don't care if you believe me on this. But this is the truth okay. bye

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Alright heres the downlow on the worlds. Ill make a list try to keep up...

Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Castle Oblivion
Destiny Islands
Disney Castle
Steamboat Willie
Land of Dragons (mulan)
Pride Lands (Lion King)
Hallow Bastion
Atlantica
Olympia/Underworld
Deep Dive World
Agrabah
Halloween Town/Christmas Town

All the old worlds are expected, not confirmed to tell ZachSora, to come back except Deep Jungle because of some liscensing problems.

Edit: forgot one.

Last edited:

KeybladeWanter

ZachSora said:
Stich no, Black Cauldron no, sword in the stone no, Robin Hood no, Great Mouse Dectective no, Hunchback Of Notre Dame no, and Jungle Book no. These are all false rumors at least the ones I've said anyway. The fact is Monstro, Neverland, end of world, wonderland, Deep jungle, Travese town, Mulan, Twlight town, Hollow Baston, Steam boat willie, Lion King, and Mickey's world are the worlds that are confirmed according Nomura and Square enix. I think you got your information from a Kingdom Hearts site that their theories up there for forever. One website known as a Msn Kingdom Hearts II and another as Hotmail Kingdom Hearts II. I don't know the actual titles but I do state the companies. Msn is not truthful and neither is Hotmail. I don't care if you believe me on this. But this is the truth okay. bye

This isn't a "Is this gonna be a world in KH2?" Thread this is a "How did these worlds actually get RUMORED?" Thread.....and I guess it was fan appreciation of these movies and Magazines I guess.....so yea.....

HeartlessOfDoom

Thank you, KeybladeWanter, for putting the thread back to why those worlds were rumored, and not which worlds will probably be in KH2. Ur probably right, it was most likely fans obsessed with the idea of their favorite movie being in KH2 so they passed the 'rumor' on through the internet, which found its way into magazines. I'm sure some had hints from SE, I just dunno which.

Crazy1

Website
www.something.com
Some people are just nuts and think it will be cool to play that world and say they saw it in some magazine, they tell their friends and they tell theirs and it gets published as a rumor. It sometimes goes like that or Nomura could hint and someone could interprete it wrong and come up with something strange like the hunch back of notre dame.

Zubine

I think: all world that have a princess of heart will be in KH2...thats just what I think, not what i know.

moogles

BHK (Unknown) said:
Alright heres the downlow on the worlds. Ill make a list try to keep up...

Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Castle Oblivion
Destiny Islands
Disney Castle
Steamboat Willie
Land of Dragons (mulan)
Pride Lands (Lion King)
Hallow Bastion
Atlantica
Olympia/Underworld
Deep Dive World
Agrabah
Halloween Town/Christmas Town

All the old worlds are expected, not confirmed to tell ZachSora, to come back except Deep Jungle because of some liscensing problems.

Edit: forgot one.
Traverse Town is in KH2? I thought that world wasn't returning.

ZachSora

Yes i know I made a few mistakes and left a few things out but I did include a lot didn't I. I will try to do better next time okay.

KeybladeWanter

Again I say.....tihs isn't a "What rumored worlds do you think should be in KH2" thread this is a "WHY did these rumored worlds come to be" thread....and Sora as a mouse would be funny as hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back