• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hear Haley J.O. voice!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
kh-2.net just put up some new info about Haley J.O. saying that you can hear his voice on his new T.V. show on Cartoon Network called IGPX and he will also use that same voice for Sora in kh2.So if you wanna here how matured he has become go to cartoon network.com,go to IGPX and click clips.The words that he says in the clip are "Uh-oh","Amy,its now or never",and,"I winning this thing" you can watch the show on Cartoon Network 2 weeks from today,Friday October 21,2005,at 10:00 p.m. central time.

On the left is Sora(obviously),in the middle pic that is what Haley now looks like and he is staring in a new movie,and the pic from the right is the character he's playing in IGPX:
hh90.jpg

sora is the best

Thanks you so much for finding this im going to go check it out right now.
Wow i just heard his voice its really differnt i mean he only said a couple of words, but it was alot deeper i guess its because hes alot older now.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
You can hear sora's voice in the kh2 trailer demo and sounds better than igpx haley's character to me i think it's because he was a little bit younger than the haley now when he was voice acting for kh2 sora..

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh no, this sounds NOTHING like Sora...

Damn, too bad.... He matured too much... LOL

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
That's the same kid that acted in AI and The Sixth Sense? Woah.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The other side said:
no duh stupid
I think he means to say that Haley's current voice has no connection to his old voice. That's why he brings back the old movies, that's all.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Neo sora said:
Wheres the trailer you were talking about,sorixed? really wanna see it if I havnt already, post the link.

Anywaz:
Cool :cool: i gonna go and see it now, Haley J.O is cool.
Here it is you have to cut the volume up to hear him say hah and stuff when sora is in battle www.kh2.co.uk now go in kh2 video section with videos of the demo you can't hear sora say words in a sentence though.....

Last edited:

Box_ghost

That was a horrible voice. It souded WAY too mature for Sora, seeing as how we last saw him with the KH1 voice grunts in CoM

moogles

That IS way too mature sounding. How old is he in KH2? I thought 16 or 17 but now I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back