• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fall to the Dark (Trianing RP)

It's been five years since the Heartless were sealed away. But a new force, even stronger than Ansem, rises and sets them free. The worlds face destruction, but can Sora do it alone? The worlds must ban together and face this new force along side the Keybearer, or they shall Fall to the Dark...
  2. A

Kingdom Hearts: A Guide for Bakas and Masters 2nd Instalment

DIVE INTO THE HEART Enemies: Shadow, Darkside Potion Chances are you know the beginning of KH. The dream, the falling, the swimming, the choosing, all that stuff, but did you chose wisely? Lets find out. After learning to walk and run, the three pillars pop up...
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts: A Guide for Bakas and Masters

Hello and welcome my fellow Kingdom Hearts fans. With Kingdom Hearts 2 fast approaching, there are still a few of you who just can’t seem to beat the game or re-beat it in difficult mode or master it. Whether you’ve stumbled on an enemy you can’t beat, lost your way, want to beat a mini game...
  4. A

What's wrong with SE?

I'm asking the question on every loyal SE fans mind-what the -bleep- is wrong with Square Enix, they keep post poning FF7AC, KH2, and thier other games, rumors are a bound, they just can't seem to keep it together lately. Anyone know why?
  5. A

Learning/Battle/Highschool RP

Are you tired of people complaining about your RP posts? Can't seem to stay with the storyline? Do you speed post(where you skip right to the main events and don't add any filler making you character seem uninteresting)? Are your posts to long? Perhaps to short? Do you need help interacting with...
  6. A

Battle Royale

On a world far from here lies the greatest arena ever built. On this near-forgotten world a battle will begin to name the greatest warrior of them all. But the question on everyone's mind isn't who will win...it's who arranged this tournament. Is this just another tournament of champions or an...
  7. A

Shattered Hearts

He thought he had destroyed the Darkness once and for all. He thought Ansem was the Master of Darkness. Boy, was he wrong. Who is this evil being and why is he after Sora? After a series of horrible events can Sora pick up the peicies of his broken life and defeat evil once more? Or will his...
  8. A

Though the Past May Haunt Us...

How many years has the night sky been Dark? Was it not filled with shimmering lights before? Where have the worlds all gone? They say there were never any other worlds, that they were just a fairytale along with the Keyblade and its master. But I don't believe that. But what happened to them...
  9. A

Ginormous Crossover/KH Fun!

Alright new RP! Mine is a gianormus crossover between Kingdom hearts and any book, video game, movie, comic, anime, tv show you want to put in. You can even create your own world and characters, I don't mind. As long as you describe the world and characters in extreme detail or post a picture...
  10. A

Need Help? Just ask!

Need help with a boss? Can't quite find all the Dalmations? Lost with no clue where to go? Or just need help finding the trinities. Well, I can help. Ask the Kingdom Hearts Queen. I know everything in KH and COM. Please do not ask about Final mix or cheat codes. I have no knowledge regarding them.
Back