• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Learning/Battle/Highschool RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Are you tired of people complaining about your RP posts? Can't seem to stay with the storyline? Do you speed post(where you skip right to the main events and don't add any filler making you character seem uninteresting)? Are your posts to long? Perhaps to short? Do you need help interacting with other characters? My RP can help you fix those peoblems. While this is a teaching Rp this will also be a battle school RP as battles and interaction are the two biggest problems for newbie RPers.

Here is the plot: Every year the schools Ultimecia Acadamy for Gifted Warriors and Shadow Feather School of Fighters and Dark Arts hold a tournament to determine which school is the best. So far, the trophy has stayed with Ultimecia but Shadow Feather's new students prove a threat, even to Ultimecia's seniors! Can Ult.'s new batch of warriors help the throphy stay out of Shadow Feather's case, of will Shadow Feather turn the tables?

Character set-up(even if not original character)
Name:
Species:
weapon(s):
Main Abilitiy:
Other abilities and talents:
School and role (teacher, student year 1-4, head master/mistress)
Dorm:
Roommates:
Personality:
Apperance: (picture fine)
Background(their story):
You may not use powers and weapons already used by others. Ex. You can't have a Keyblade if someone is playing Sora.
Characters can be from anywhere. Anime, Video game, Book, I don't care. But I would perfer you make up your own character. You could also be a teacher or a headmaster.
Name:Angel
Species:Magicka halfling (a half magickal creature half human/demon/angel. she actualy has a little of everything but is mostly fox spirit)
Weapons:Three magic weapons that can transform into any weapon needed, but are usually in the form of three kantas, claws, and fangs
Main ability:High level Magick
Other abilities and talents: shape shifiting, pyschic powers, hightened senses, and mimic.
School and role: Ultimecia, student year 2
Dorm:Girls dorm #1 (Fallen Angels)
Roomates:
Apperance: About six feet tall. Quite curvy. Almost always in fox spirit form. has long golden hair in long briad that reachs her waist. Two black trimed gold fox ears stick out on top of her head. She has emerald eyes. She wears traditional chinese and japanese outfits with some sort of magickal creature embrodered on them(she changes every day or when outfit too damaged), each one has slits int the back for her lagre ivory wings and in pants for her long gold white tiped tail to come out of. Jewelry: depends on outfit. Always wears gold heart shaped locket given to her mysteriously
Personality: unstable multiple personalities that change without warning. Easily set off by certian things, such as the word abandonment or when talking about her childhood.
Bio:A young half fox spirit girl orphened and alone for most of her life. Since she has a little of each race, none of them want her. Her powers can be unstable and she has multiple personalities, making her dangerous. People have always kept thier distance.
I'll pop in every now and then to give helpful hints.
There are 10 boys dorms and 10 girls dorms in each school. No mixing sexes. Each consists of three students. Your dorm is also your team, so choose wisely.
Ult.
BattleTeacher:
Magic Teacher:
Misc. teacher
Headmaster/missteress
Boys dorm #1(Raging wave) Leon, Auren Drakonis
Boys dorm # 2(A.O.D) Stephan,
Boys dorm # 3
Boys dorm # 4
Boys dorm # 5
Boys dorm # 6
Boys dorm # 7
Boys dorm # 8
Boys dorm # 9
Boys dorm # 10
Girls dorm #1(Fallen Angels) Angel
Girls dorm #2
Girls dorm #3
Girls dorm #4
Girls dorm #5
Girls dorm #6
Girls dorm #7
Girls dorm #8
Girls dorm #9
Girls dorm #10
S.H
BattleTeacher:Zetsumi
Magic Teacher:
Misc. teacher
Headmaster/missteress
Boys dorm#1
Boys dorm#2
Boys dorm#3
Boys dorm#4
Boys dorm#5
Boys dorm#6
Boys dorm#7
Boys dorm#8
Boys dorm#9
Boys dorm#10
Girls dorm #1
Girls dorm #2
Girls dorm #3
Girls dorm #4
Girls dorm #5
Girls dorm #6
Girls dorm #7
Girls dorm #8
Girls dorm #9
Girls dorm #10

Co-Author:
Remember this is high school. You will have classes, friends, crushes, bullies, homework and all that. Mild romance(hugging, kissing, ect) are fine, nothing higher than that. Minimal cursing. And no killing anyone.
Two days from today I will be gone and will return a week from now. The co-author will take over and greet people.
Classes start 8 days from now, after that you have to PM me to join.

Last edited:

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Name:Stephan
Species:Human
weapon(s):Stick
Main Abilitiy:Wind
Other abilities and talents:Orbing
School and role: Ult. Year 9
Dorm: A.O.D
Roommates:??
Personality:Calm, mature, defiant.
Apperance: http://www.fioriecapre.it/Altarion/manga/Stephan2.jpg
Background(their story): Only child with a sence of evil. His parents left him long ago, and he lived with his sister.

WARNING I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO POST TOO MUCH, AS I WILL BE BUSY MOST OF THE DAY, I APPOLOGIZE FOR SAID PROBLEM.

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name:Leon
Species: part human and spirit
weapon(s): Katana and dual pistols
Main Abilitiy: Telekenisis
Other abilities and talents: Teleportation and the ability to copy an enemies move and makes it stronger
School and role = student year 4
Dorm: Ultimecia, Dorm 1(Raging wave)
Roommates:
Personality: Serious and quick tempered
Apperance(picture fine) = White shirt with one long sleeve , Black pants , Grey vest , silver hair and a bangle witha gem crafted into it
Background(their story): ((SOON))

Endgame

:D
May I be the battle teacher for eitheir school?

Name: Zetsumi
Species: Mirror Deamon
Weapon(s): Mirror Blade, Mirror Disc, Mirror Needles
Main Abilitiy: Manipulation of mirrors and reflection.
Other abilities and talents: N/A
School and role: Battle Teacher, any school.
Dorm: N/A
Roommates: N/A
Personality: Usually serious looking, Zetsumi is a tough teacher who expects his pupils to perform to standard. This quality makes him a hard teacher to impress, but also makes his students end up that much better.
Apperance: Wears a black sleevesless shirt and denim jeans. Often wears a blue jacket over his shirt.
Background: A demon who exists as a manifestation of reflection. He has developed self-concionceness, and now endeverours to teach battle to others.

By the way, I applaud your Idea, however, many people have tried this in the past and failed. Hopefully this one will work out.

Dark_Keybearer

Name:Auren Drakonis
Species:Human
weapon(s):The Eternal Blaze Keyblade
Main Abilitiy:Fire Spells
Other abilities and talents:can evade well, has super eyesight, and is fast
School and role: Ult. Student, year 1
Dorm:1 (raging wave)
Roommates:ne1
Personality: is fun, but somewhat serious. Has a dislike for people who discriminate and becomes angry when asked about childhood. (lol) He also can be nice and sometimes goofy.
Apperance: 5'11, Lanky but strong, brown spiky hair, blue eyes, slits in back for wings, cross tattoo on left forearm,gold necklace with crown
Background(their story):Former Royalty, both of Auren's parents were killed. He was left to fend for himself with nothing to remember his parents but a gold necklace; he has lived alone, wandering and looking for a place of proper training (and here he is.. lol)

This is one of my first RPs, so you know, and i would like some help whenever needed, so point out anything and correct.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I see, alright then. I can wait. I'm not going to be able to post anyway, the trouble of differing timezones you know :p.

Endgame

:D
Lol. I'm expierencing the same problem. I do need to sleep sometimes...
However, in two weeks, I will have completed grade 12 and be free all day every day, until Janurary!

Menaces to society? Please. I assume you meant 'future overlords of all that is unholy?' I'm not quite sure what SF is however...Super...Friends? Sleep Face? Shinobi Flash? Meh. If SF is good, thanx. If not...er...Thanx anyway.

ky'sangelfire

stuck in the guilty gear realm with my hottie boyf

name:misakumi
species:human/angel
weapon(s):two hiroshimi daggers,two guns,twin xiath blades,reizeken(dark flame) and suizeken(thunder),and her guardians(in angel form)razor and aelitia
main ability:arcadia's imperial dragon ray
school and role:ult.1st year
dorm:#1
roommates:1, angel
appearance:dark blue/green hair,5'9,crystal curealean/apple green eyes,triton stars on her chocker collar around her neck(a family heirloom given to her by her mother),a tattoo of a white angel wing and a fallen angel wing on her ring finger,black leather shirt with a silver shoulder covered jacket with belts at the ends of the sleeves,navy leather pants with a white sash across the waist with a black belt with big rings attached together and black boots. In angel form she has a red breast lined crossed top around her neck with white baggy sleeves,red leather tight dress,red leggins crossed at her legs and baggy white open collared boots,and golden hair with a red ribbon.
other abilities and talents:flight,teleportation,magic,singing,dancing,and great battle skills.
personality:loves animals,has a small per jaguar named kiyona,protecting her loved one,hates to see other people get hurt,hates people when they tick her off,caring,loves music,wishes that her guardians could get along,making people happy,hyper,fun, and outgoing.
background:born as a regular human until she discovered that she is also an angel from another side to her mysterious family tree. this member of XENTHIOS was living a peaceful life with her friends,family and the love of her life shuyin. that is until her home was taken over by a mysterious dark ruler and his minions and seperated her from her loved ones. now 3 years later she continues to search for them in hopes that they are okay with her pet kiyona.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: was wondering if i could join......i would be willing to be the first to post and i will play either a student or teacher whichever you see fit. even my rp skills could use a little tune up. and i'll post my template here just in case so i dont take up two posts for the same thing.

Name: Salidify Nuatsuke

Species: Human

weapon(s): Appocalypse, just a regular old longsword which he has had pretty much since he was in school.

Main Abilitiy: superior agility( felt it went good with a blade)

Other abilities and talents: strength and high endurance.

School and role: Ultimecia, Battle teacher

Dorm: N/A

Roommates:N/A

Personality: likes to see his students win, so continualy pushes them to go farther and farther. a real "get things done" attitude.

Apperance: Black shaggy hair, Grey striped Pants with green strip down the side, Blue and Green school jakcet with the title "battle instructor" sown on the chest, black gym shoes, carries his sword on his back ready to spar at any time.

Background: ever since he graduated from this Ultimecia, he has wanted to be the battle teacher there, but when the coach left this year and he was chosen as the new coach he wasn't sure about i, it would make him look bad if his school lost this year, becuase the the former coach had took that school a long way. however salidify wasn't sure if he wanted that responsiblity yet. but since he had been chosen he accepted the job and is really going to wokr hard this year to take the school to yet another win. he fears for his repuation but is going to try his best to make sure that the school gets there, that means all work and no play all the way up until the big day. salidify felt any other way really would just make them work for nothing and probably end up losing this year.

he spent most of his life at Ultimecia. training there and staying after to spar with other kids and try and get even better at what he had been working on. most of the time he won his battles. however he was human so there were battles that did not end so well for him as well as battles he won. the fear of losing had constantly huanted his mind until he made sure that he wouldn't lose again by becoming the best student that he could be and making sure he knew everything he could about every stance, fighting technique and anything else that might affect him in a battle or spar. years later after seeing how good the school was doing and how far it come he found himself standing in the lobby of the job office at the school , having questions about when the battle instructor position might open up.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
walking into the school Salidify looked at the trophy" man i haven't been in this old place in forever" he exclaimed, looking at the freshly waxed floors and clean walls . the door slammed shut as he walked down the halls towards his office. the smells of the cafiteria starting to cook the lunchs for the students that day." and the food stills smells like garbage" he strolled down the hallway quietly, not wanting to make a sound and disturb his silence and remenicing. it was so quiet you could hear a pen drop.but that wasn't a bad thing. he had canme in early so he could go back with his memories and thinkg about his plan for the first day of school. he was the new teacher and he knew that no one would probably like him.

he strolled into his office and sat down in the chair. he had never been in that office before. his entire school life. he had always been the good kid that got everything right the first time, always been the top of his class and now he was the teacher.it felt good to finaly be in a position of power and know exactly what the kids needed to learn but there was a slight problem with that. he had no idea where to start at." ok time to pull out the basics" pulling out an p;d book from one of the bottom shelves, and dusted it off. it had not been used in some time apparently. he opened it up and it showed a picture of two old guys fighting with sticks doing backflips and stuff then shut it quickly." maybe there a reason this hasn't been used."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back