• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: A Guide for Bakas and Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Hello and welcome my fellow Kingdom Hearts fans. With Kingdom Hearts 2 fast approaching, there are still a few of you who just can’t seem to beat the game or re-beat it in difficult mode or master it. Whether you’ve stumbled on an enemy you can’t beat, lost your way, want to beat a mini game, find an item, or just beat that beautiful bastard Sephiroth this guide will help you with every thing you need. But I must warn you that this contains spoilers and in no way 100% guarantees that you will beat the game!!! (See #7) I will be going from world to world to help you on your way to a complete masterization of the game. But first a few tidbits of advice for those still struggling with basic game play. I present my 7 basic rules to beating Kingdom Hearts:

1 Gain 5-8 levels per world. Gaining 5 per world will ensure that you will have enough abilities, HP, MP and AP to take down that world’s villain, so don’t fight without gaining them. Gaining eight per world will ensure that before the end of the game you will have gained all abilities learned through leveling up, and enemies will be no trouble at all.
2.My way, your friend’s way, the strategy guide’s way, these are not the only ways to beat the game. They’re just suggestions. If my way doesn’t work, find your own way. Don’t be afraid to find your own unique style for beating the game. Don’t be afraid to die a few times trying out your own strategies or finding weak points.
3. There’s no right or wrong abilities or paths to take. Equip what you want, go where your heart leads you. If you want power, equip some nice power-raising accessories. If magic’s your thing, go for it.
4.As useless as Donald and/or Goofy may seem, they are your friends and will come in handy later on. So don’t save all the power-ups for yourself. Go out and buy/win/find stronger weapons for them to use. Sure they can get pretty annoying, using items when not needed. Don’t like how they work, tweak ‘em. You can change their attack/magic/ability/item using ratios so tweak them to fit your needs. Or just take away the items and give them back when you feel you’re about to enter a boss battle.
5. On that note, make sure you always have a full array of items in Sora’s possession at all times. Make sure your stock is as full as your budget can manage with everything from Potions to Elixirs to Tents. Don’t use hard to come by items like Megalixers unless you really, really need it. In fact save all the Elixirs and Megalixers until later on, you’ll need them. But make sure before a boss fight Sora has a potion (or Hi-potion later on), a Mega potion, an Ether, a Mega ether, and an Elixir. Donald and Goofy should also have a similar combination though Donald’s should lean towards magic-restoring items, and Goofy’s should lean toward Hp healing items.
6.Go at your own pace. Take it as slow or as fast as you want. The game is going to take some time and skill to beat, especially if you want to master it completely. (Have everything beaten/done/found)
7. Remember it’s just a game. Relax. Breathe. Don’t let the stress and excitement get to you. If you’re the kind of person you stands up while playing, screams at the character or gets all shaky while playing, then you’re going to give yourself an aneurysm from stress. Pause the game, calm down and try to keep your cool while playing. And remember, this game does require some skill to play. So if you still can’t beat this game with my help, then you do not posses the skill to beat this game.
Here is the legend for the guide:
Normal Gameplay
Directions to location
Item
Heartless Found in the World
Boss Battle
Mini Boss
World name
!TIP!
!Spoiler Alert!
Mini Game or Hidden Boss
Item or Event that you must come back for later
Hidden Items
Got all that down? All right let’s begin. See my next thread for the second installment of Kingdom Hearts: a Guide for Bakas and Masters
I would also like to lie to rest any legal issues. I do not own KH. This is not an official strategy guide. I am not ripping off the strategy guide, I merely use it for guidelines and to look up any information I do not know right off the top of my head. This is simply my opinion, which you will find laced throughout the guide and suggestions on how to beat the game. I am not liable for any content you read here that may spoil the game for you or offend you.. You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back