• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle Royale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
On a world far from here lies the greatest arena ever built. On this near-forgotten world a battle will begin to name the greatest warrior of them all. But the question on everyone's mind isn't who will win...it's who arranged this tournament. Is this just another tournament of champions or an evil plot by Dark beings? Why are the Heartless back? can anyone beat the Dark Alliance, the evil unbeatible team who seams to work for whoever is throwing the tournament? And who is the mysterious masked fighter. You'll have to join to find the answers to these questions and many more...
Decided to make a battle RP to stir things up a bit.The battle system will be as follows:
During a fight with a non-RP character(a character not played by anyone) it will be your normal battle.
During a fight with an RP character, it will be turn based. You post, they post, then you post again, and so on. Let's make these posts sorta on the long side 'kay?
In order to pass the preliminaries you must beat at least 3 out of 5 opponents. You can be eliminated!
Once you've passed the prelim's you must join a team of five for the first round. If three or more of you characters lose or are unable to compete, your team loses and everyone on it is out. You may not change teams. Once enough teams have been eliminated, it will be one on one compition.
Character set-up(even if not original character)
Name:
Home world(breif description of world):
weapon(s):
Main Abilitiy:
Other abilities and talents:
Team name:
Personalitiy:
other members or anyother allies):
Background(their story):
Characteristics(how they look):

You may not use powers and weapons already used by others or KH character's weapons. So no Keyblades or Souleaters.
Characters can be from anywhere. Anime, Video game, Book, I don't care. You can make one up if you want.
Example: my character
Name:Angel
Home World: Unknown
weapon(s):Three magic weapons that can transform into any weapon needed, but are usually in the form of three kantas, claws, and fangs
Main ability:High level Magick
Other abilities and talents:Flight, shape shifiting, pyschic powers, hightened senses, and mimic.
Team: Winged Warriors
Personality: unstable multiple personalities that change without warning. Easily set off by certian things, such as the word abandonment or when talking about her childhood.
Allies: Her only true friend, Kalta, a shape shifting pheonix that can transform into any magical creature. In normal form is the size of a lage hawk and has white body, silver head, gold crest, tail and feet, black talons and eyes and large rainbow wings.
Background:A young half fox spirit girl orphened, alone, and unwanted for most of her life until she started to have mysterious dreams. Now she searches for the person in those dreams aand the truth about her past.
Characterictics: About six feet tall. Quite curvy. Almost always in fox spirit form. has long golden hair in long briad that reachs her waist. Two black trimed gold fox ears stick out on top of her head. She has emrald eyes. She wears traditional chinese and japanese outfits, (though they are against ansem's dress code) with some sort of magickal creature embrodered on them(she changes every day or when outfit too damaged), each one has slits int the back for her lagre ivory wings and in pants for her long gold white tiped tail to come out of. Jewelry: depends on outfit. Always wears gold heart shaped locket given to her mysteriously.
*!!I'm not abandoning my other RPs. I can maintain three at once.!!*
Teams(there can be up to 24):

Winged Warriors: Angel(Leader), Kalta, Cloud Strife, Sasuke Uchina, and

(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
(Team Name):
Dark Alliance:
Please PM people to join their teams
We also need some one to play the main KH characters, masked fighter, and a co-author, in other words some one to help watch over the story and helpwrite if I'm not online. Sort of like a vice-president. And any main characters not being played by someone else can be used by anyone but must be written in purple when you are playing them.
Co-author:
Sora:
Riku:
Masked Fighter(better name if possible):
Things Not Allowed:
No Killing RP characters, unless both of you have agreed to have a death match.
No godmodding, ulitimate characters, or adding powers. Once you've put it down, you cannot add powers to your character, you can switch out powers or edit them, but once the matches have started, no more.
No interacting with another RP character without Rper's permission.
You cannot play any more than two members on a team, but you can play up to four characters in all.
And please try to make thing litterate.
You have two weeks to join. After that you must PM me and team leaders to join. Good luck and let's go.

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Great idea...Great idea.

Name: Cloud Strife.
Home world: Unknown
weapon: Buster Sword
Main Abilitiy: Sword Combat
Other abilities and talents: Hand to Hand combat
Team name: Winged Warrios ( If not enough people join then it will be one and one combat correct? )
Personalitiy: Keeps to himself, and is not exactly the 'talkative' type.
other members or any other allies: Angel
Background(their story): Cloud has joined this tournement for only two reasons.
He made a deal with hades ( Again ) But this time not about his memories.
If cloud wins this tournement then his two friends will be released from the underworld, and be returned to their homeworld as living.
Cloud also seeks to find a man he once knew, and was friends with...But ever since that man almost destroyed his world, and killed the one whom he loved...Cloud is seeking revenge.
019_cloud_ffac.jpg
THERE MY NEW CHARACTER ( SORRY FOR CHANGING :D )

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Name:Jak Mar
Home world:Spargus City,a city where people exiled from Haven City come for refuge.He is the king of this place after his father dies.
Weapon:Blaster Weapon,Scatter Gun,Vulcan Fury,Peacemaker
Main ability:Light and Dark mode
Other abillities:pyhsical combat
Team name:Winged Warriors
Personality:Cool,cocky,persistant and friendly and sometimes rude
Background: Defeated Kor,the evil leader of the metalheads,defeated Cyber-Eroll,the leader of the Krison-Guard Bots,destroyed the Krison-Guard bot factory,stoped the dark-makers,discoved the secrets of the precursors,discoved his past and his future,and saved Haven City,but went to rule over Spargus City.
url

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Name:Naruto Uzumaki
Home World:Unknown
Weapon:Shuriken,Kunai Knife
Main ability:Shadow Clone Jutsu
Other abilitys:Other jutsu's
Team Name:Winged Warriors(if you let me)
Personality:Cocky,persistant,friendly at times,rude
Background:Loves pulling pranks on people and loves to get people angry he dosent play around during a fight he has always wanted people to accept him and know him as a hero and talk to him instead of how they ignore him so he proves himself by training all the time.
Characteristics(how they
look):
191424766_small.jpg

Last edited:

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Welcome, but uh, the reason my team is called 'Winged Warriors' is because eat least four out of the five people allowed on the team have wings...or they can fly. So I can only allow one non-flying person on and blondehairedkidX did ask first so sorry. You can make up your own team though. And uh, I think I made it pretty clear that you have to PM someone before you join thier team. Just pointing that out.

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Whoops.....Sorry angel =[ But thanks for excepting me on your team...And if you want I can change my character profile ( Even thought I wanted to anyway ) To someone who has wings :D

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Too late I already changed it lol....But he doesn't have a wing :p

Darckcloud

Name:Sasuke Uchina
Homeworld:???
Weapon:Winged Blades
Mainability:Super speed and flight
Other ability:Angels light when he shoots pure light energy from his hand and
can fire Bladed feathers from his hand
Team name:Wingedwarrior(PLEASE!!!!)
Personality:Cocky in battle blood thusty warrior
Background:???
Chariteristics: http://www.narutoex.com/do_notdirect_link/backgrounds/leafb/animesasuke.html

PS.He has two black wings

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
Put it in your bio, so she can just look instead of asking.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Don't call me bobi :p It sounds like boobie or somthing. Anyways.
When can we start angels?

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Give it one more day Angel, so we don't have alot of confusion.

You may join still, hurry up, please join! BuMp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back