• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

BHK's awakening

YOu both can rot in hell. I said that the nobodies are the Neo's
  2. H

well....THEORY about kh2 (there may be spoilers)

pfttt. Typical, I'm not quite sure, but did Nomura say that he wasn't. I'm not saying he is, but ... aww I can't even puill that off. Noobs beware, you all suck
  3. H

BHK's awakening

TMM, I'd like to apologize for my counterparts rude behavior. [This is purified_riku155] I'm logging on from a friend's terminal. She honestly believes that. And I told her to post that so she can learn the hard way.
  4. H

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy It it SOOOO WORTH THE WAIT!!! You will not believe the next lemon, which is 2 chapters away, and when Sora gets to Hallow Bastion! and they're about to have Kairi's funeral. Its the shizznite. [Is glad, I live down the street from pr155] Hey eughey, I saw that...
  5. H

Fanfiction ► KH2 Spoilers.. Well not really

Before the nuke hits planet Namek, Goku, and Frieza stare each other down for 3 seconds which took 1500000000000000000episodes
  6. H

The Superior is.....

Me: Okay, I'll tell you...[zerokool leans in close] Do you know...Themuffinman? zerokool: Themuffinman? Me: Themuffinman zerokool: Yes, I know Themuffinman. Who lives on Drury Lane? Me: Well he's the other side of Themuffinman zerokool: Themuffinman? Me: THEMUFFINMAN!!! zerokool: The...
  7. H

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy Quientin said that he's almost ready. And to re-read from the beginning, so that you may remember the story. He's so sorry, and he would like to let you all know that I'm going to be taking over his other fic which he wants you all to read "Real Kingdom...
  8. H

Voice Actors Suggestions?

[Sigh] BHK's voice actor has not been revealed yet, but his voice is slightly higher than Sora's in KH1. Which we all can summarize that BHK's DITH took place at the same time as Sora's
  9. H

BHK's awakening

Actually, the Nobodies are the people in the robes, and the "Dusks" are the Non-Existent Ones. Which is really such a big thing because they are the same
  10. H

The Superior is.....

So I WAS right. DiZ is the Superior, and EM is just a very strong nobody.
  11. H

DD/ASAS Are thsoe sceenes gonna be in KH2?

That's Twilight Town you idiot! For the record, I'd like everyone to know that ASAS will be in Kingdom Hearts 2. Want to know how I know? http://www.kh2.co.uk/index.php?start_from=12&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&
  12. H

What type of magical creatures

What about Maleficent, hasn't she been confirmed back? What about her dragon form?
  13. H

BHK Voice (news)

Is it over already? I never got a chance to see Luxudo
  14. H

Kairi escapes from destiny island theory

Kairi's been seen outside of Destiny Islands?
  15. H

BHK's awakening

I guess it would be fun
  16. H

The Year Between

I said that he was involved. I think his awakening was at the same time as Sora's. And when Sora was sleep, that's when he really came into focus.
  17. H

All Info on Order Members

Since when is he alive? He was absorbed into Riku Replica, and Riku Replica was destroyed last I checked.
  18. H

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy Not to worry, Quientin [pr155 to you all] says that he's working on the chapters, he's stopped writing, and working on getting a laptop so that he may post new chappies. He also said that He's going to post 3 chappies at the same time cuz it's taking so long...
  19. H

Fanfiction ► Evil Academy High School

TLP, pr155 told me to tell you that since he cant get on, that he has has kidnapped your family like a true villian, and wants to see you cower in front of him. He also says do it or they'll be vaporized, within .0006 of a second, and that he is a real enemy, and he's also sending Chibi Seph...
  20. H

The Year Between

Since his voice is alot higher than Sora's. Similar to that of Sora in KH1, then I think his Awakening happens at the same time as Sora's, but Twilight Town wasn't destroyed. Sora started his journey, and it took around a couple of months to finish. So BHK wasn't even tapped until Sora was sleeping.
Back