• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH2 Spoilers.. Well not really

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
GO AND READ THE TOPIC IN THE KH2 SECTION "WILL KH2 SUCK?" yOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMING FROM.

This is funny:

Sora just walks out of the memory pod, then kairi appears out of nowhere and says she hates him, slaps him, then kicks him in the manhood, she then falls in love with Namine and they adopt Donald as a pet...

Riku and Sora kill each other when Riku got a paper cut and accidentally got some of the blood in Sora's mouth and they both die of AIDS

Goofy becomes goth because he has no friends and he's a freakin loser, and eventually commits unintentual suicide when he takes too many flintstone vitamins

Mickey gets caught up in a drug ring and get's killed in a gummi ship driveby

Minne is a widow and was eventually murdered by chip and dale when they pushed her into the gears of their gummi ship thing... the cops never found all the peices...

Chip and Dale are sent to prison and die because chipmunks don't even live that long

All the FF characters catch a new breed of virus called "Squaresucksaritis" that only affects them, and they all die slowly and painfully

Oh yea, one day, one of those letters that pluto carries around (that he never even freakin delivers) was filled with cocaine and pipe bombs.... so he died....

BHK also dies from AIDS/HIV since he contracts it from Sora after molesting and raping him

Axel goes to jail for murder, and becomes someone's bitch for the rest of his life

Xaldin and Demyx go out, until someone burns them alive [coughAXELcough]

The new female is being haunted by Larxene's ghost until she commits suicide

DiZ works at Disneyland, until the "Snow White" incident. Something about a Colombian cartel, and cocaine .It was on the news. He died a month later because everyone else dies.

Ansem lives because he's cool.

Oh yeah, Donald runs into EM, and GEU. They have roasted duck for dinner. Unknowingly, Donald had the clap. So EM goes to Halloween Town, and finds Santa Clause. So he can grant him a dying wish, Santa says no, and they both die. GEU looks at the WB frog [who has nothing to do with anything] and blows up.

I go to jail for choking Selphie to death for being so mufugly [before “Squaresucksaritis”]

BHK’s friends fell off of the Twilight Town tower. Nuff sed

The trix rabbit launches nukes, and blows up every planet in the multi-verse. So no more KH2:D

Hartoresu

Before the nuke hits planet Namek, Goku, and Frieza stare each other down for 3 seconds which took 1500000000000000000episodes

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I can't think of anymore right now, but you can continue if you wish it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Pete meets Jared, and they lose alot of weight. Then they go to starbucks, and King Mickey comes takes over Starbuck, and Pete and Jared are now once again ruled by the conglomerate.

skilled keyblada

ill continue a bit later on kairi comes across sora and rikus dead bodys and looks at sora and says geez i didnt know i kicked him that hard then orders donald to bite soras arm off. then she looks at riku and says u tried so hard to impress me with ur tough guy act too bad u never got to find out im a le z b i e n then donald betrays kairi and shoves his beak up her bum so far that it destroyed kairis intestine and sufficated donald so they both died. than namine walks in and says their all dead i wonder how ? .... o well ill just patheticaly make some new ones. not long after axel came in and was arrested by the queen of farts for being to much of a ranger. thats all i can think of and im half asleep.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Jiminy Crickett gets eaten by flounder. Flounder gets eaten by Flotsam. Flotsam gets eaten by Axel in a sushi bar. Axel gets eaten by a behemoth. Behemoth explodes from the inside, and Axel eats him. Then Jiminy explodes from Axel's stomach and eats him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back