• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Year Between

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Okay, this is sort of a story/BHK Theory.

Now, BHK's Awakening has a picture of Sora in the stained glass, now, Sora is the keybearer, but Sora is asleep for a year in his memory pod. So, The BHK is chosen (he has some relation to Sora, there are too many theories to list) as his replacement keybearer of sorts. So does anyone else think that the story we play as BHK explains what happens during Sora's year of absence.

- I know BHK will probably have a bigger role than just a replacemtn keybearer, FYI

Hartoresu

Since his voice is alot higher than Sora's. Similar to that of Sora in KH1, then I think his Awakening happens at the same time as Sora's, but Twilight Town wasn't destroyed. Sora started his journey, and it took around a couple of months to finish. So BHK wasn't even tapped until Sora was sleeping.

ChaosChristianus

But what about Twilight Town in CoM? Vexen said it was a memory of the other side of Sora's heart. That would mean BHK was already involved before Sora went to sleep.

Hartoresu

I said that he was involved. I think his awakening was at the same time as Sora's. And when Sora was sleep, that's when he really came into focus.

JakeBlade

Hartoresu said:
Since his voice is alot higher than Sora's. Similar to that of Sora in KH1, then I think his Awakening happens at the same time as Sora's, but Twilight Town wasn't destroyed. Sora started his journey, and it took around a couple of months to finish. So BHK wasn't even tapped until Sora was sleeping.
When did you hear teh BHK voice?

supercallo

i think thats exactly what happens, and when bhk confronts namine about sora, thats when he will be released

King-of-Hearts

Cloudy_Card said:
Okay, this is sort of a story/BHK Theory.

Now, BHK's Awakening has a picture of Sora in the stained glass, now, Sora is the keybearer, but Sora is asleep for a year in his memory pod. So, The BHK is chosen (he has some relation to Sora, there are too many theories to list) as his replacement keybearer of sorts. So does anyone else think that the story we play as BHK explains what happens during Sora's year of absence.

- I know BHK will probably have a bigger role than just a replacemtn keybearer, FYI

I never thought of that I mean it makes since why the BHK kid tells Axel that he can't get to Sora.But where exactly did that scene take place because that could make me wrong.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A replacement keybearer, huh? That makes sense. And when Sora wakes up, the keyblade realizes that there is too much for one keyblader to handle (2 if you count Mickey) so it decides to stay with both him and Sora. That would explain why BHK still has keyblades when Sora awakes. Then again, that is assuming that BHK is still around when Sora awakes and that everything that BHK does doesn't take place before Sora wakes up. I know that sounds stupid, but no one but Nomura-san knows the time line. If none of this makes sense that's probably because I have a half an idea of how to put my thoughts into words. But I understand it, so that counts for something, right?

gangsta7

Here's what will happen in the beggining of KH2: the game will start off with the same awakening as the first game but with the BHK, when ur done sora will wake up from his memory pod.

KH2 fanatic

what i think is in deepdive it shows sora flying over water and in CoM they say what you hold closest to you you keep deep in your heart until it goes so deep that you forget it so i think the waters supposed to be his heart and the the sora we saw was his light side and bhk is the twilight side of him and the sora in kh2 is his dark not evil but dark side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back