• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What type of magical creatures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The closest thing your going to get to dragons is the Wyvvern Heartless, and the Chinese dragon form the Mulan World...

Hartoresu

What about Maleficent, hasn't she been confirmed back? What about her dragon form?

Seadrin

Awards
i dont know......when is the 2nd game goming out?!? i know its coming out December 22 in japan...my mom said she asked this guy from GameStop and he said Febuary!!!! :mad: :eek: :mad:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
well its probz gunna be feb in europe maybe...i dont no if i wud like to see maleficent back

JakeBlade

Don't always trust what the people at Gamestop or RB games say. There not SE.

And Muffinman is probably right about the Wyvern Heartless and the Chinese dragon, although it would be cool.

Seadrin

Awards
febuary USA is what h said....all i know is that its either December, January, Or Febuary, if its past that then i will sue the Square enix

don't listen to any game companys.. or magazine companys

u wanna know why? BECAUSE THEIR LIERS.... its called a guess.. Only trust what comes out of Noruma's translated mouth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back