• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi escapes from destiny island theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Well.....Sora never really learned, and in most videogames, they just pick up a weapon and know......

but Sora did play with a sword, so maybe he had a little education....I don't know.

It'd be cool if Kairi DID get off her butt and do something, though.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
i really dont see kairi as being the type thatd pick up a sword and fight, but i dont know, she was lookin kinda bad ass in Kh when sora turned into a heartless and she said ' this time ill protect you' yeah but then she got punked out when they all tried to jump oh her, personally i dont think she should fight, not cuz shes a girl just to keep in line with the beautiful princess waiting for the return of her valiant prince, disney story type thing, ya know????

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
milkman64 said:
oook kairi cannot fight...skipping ropes wont kill a heartless lol.(probably learned from selphie)......rope-fu....total boombalooma.....i think either she will pull a beast an belive or just use the door -__-

LOL rope Fu!!! But... maybe Kairi learned how to fight while sora was gone. Maybe she needed a hobby or something. Maybe Tidus or wakka or selphie taught her how to fight... who knows. =|

Heero

baller4eva14 said:
i think i know how kairi is going to escape from destiny island into other worlds. in the end of another side another story you see Kairi looking in the sky seeing a comet falling down. What if that comet were gummi pieces like in Ansems report when he opened kingdom hearts and learns what they are. and since Kairi travled inside Sora's heart she may learn what gummi's are and how to use them because she was aware of what Sora is doing. She could of make a gummi ship by collecting them from the meterites/comets or whatever. and in the words in another side and another story one phrase said. "What took you long Kairi" so this is how Kairi may travel through other worlds because of gummi blocks making a ship. just theory

Ok Ok, suppose that your right and gets to otherworlds in a gumi ship, how will she be protected until Sora comes along. Of course you can be right but she probably meets up with Sora when he has to seal Destiny islands keyhole.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
no i think sora meets w/ her and then they both of off somewhere (different tasks) and in a part of the game they meet up and soras like "kairi what took you so long?" or w/e he says and if she does fight...she could fight like tifa...thatll b kool...but i doubt shell fight...

supercallo

i hope she doesnt learn to fight, that would be just too much going on in a gmae that is already so full awesome features

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
she prolly wont get 2 fight....

Fuzzy2k9 said:
How about we try the theory she fell on her ass through a door and ended up in Twilight town. "Your theory however is complete bull crap to me.

STOP TRYING 2 FLAME PPL AND SOUNDING SMART...........IF THE GODD@MN THEORY IS F---ING BULL 2 U THEN DONT F---ING COMMENT OR SAY NO I DOUBT IT BUT NO U SAY THE F---ING STUPIDEST S---

sry had 2 get that out of my system.....

nothingness

yet again fuzzy gets flammed for flamming. well in Deep Dive it says "this time i'll fight" and thats most likely kairi, and they say someother stuff

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
DrkNessOfHeart said:
she prolly wont get 2 fight....

STOP TRYING 2 FLAME PPL AND SOUNDING SMART...........IF THE GODD@MN THEORY IS F---ING BULL 2 U THEN DONT F---ING COMMENT OR SAY NO I DOUBT IT BUT NO U SAY THE F---ING STUPIDEST S---

sry had 2 get that out of my system.....

Ok..... your becoming annoying..First off quit putting all your sentences in Capital it becomes really lame and pissing me and probaly alot of other people. Also yes I'm smarter then you because your a Noob and I,ve been here longer then you.
Kairi never knew second too jack about Sora's life until the 1 stage before the finale.

Fuzzy facts :D:

A.This theory looks like it was written in 10 seconds and was made by a kid

B. I'm on 100th Soda today and I,ve just eaten 10 cheese sticks! :D

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
I COULD PUT CAPITAL IF I WANT DUDE.......u get on my nerves cus u keep trying 2 f---ing flame ppl and jsut cus i just joined the godD@mn forums doesnt mean ur smarter than me idiot..how do u kno i wast looking at the forums b4 i registered? HUHUHUH........
A- thats y they call it a THEORY
B- u must b really fat by now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back