• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NoOmniscience

Fanfiction ► A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman

A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman Chapter 6
  2. NoOmniscience

A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman Chapter 5 This unfortunately has been a short chapter. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
  3. NoOmniscience

Glad to hear you enjoyed the latest installment of the series, There should be a new chapter up sometime next week at the earliest.
  4. NoOmniscience

A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman Chapter 4 Here is Chapter 4 Folks!
  5. NoOmniscience

in the Extended Universe when Luke is Jedi Grand Master marriage is allowed, and in the very old republic under very strict circumstances. If all goes well, I should have Chapter 4 finished in a few days or a week. Glad you are enjoying the read.
  6. NoOmniscience

A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman Chapter 3 Here is Chapter 3. Hope you enjoy
  7. NoOmniscience

Here comes Chapter 2 of A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman Character List: Kyle Jorrier - Human Male, Jedi Padawan to Nikoova Janin, Age 16 Darien Dolros - Human Female, Jedi Padawan to Corellan Ardross, Age 17 Master Nikoova Janin - Zabrak male, Jedi Knight, Master to Kyle Jorrier, Age 42 Master...
  8. NoOmniscience

This is a Star Wars/RWBY fanfiction that I decided to create. It's been on my mind for awhile, and I thought that I should finally type it down. This is the first chapter, so to speak. RWBY is an animated series created by Monty Oum featured on RoosterTeeth. Character list(so far) Kyle...
  9. NoOmniscience

Fanfiction ► Kingdom of the Dead Part 2 & 3 Updated

He's a character that's been forced to endure the deadites for several years, he doesn't want to make any connections to people that he feels won't help him bring an end to never ending battle with the book. Yes, I always liked the surreal element made possible since it takes place at a Comic...
  10. NoOmniscience

Kingdom of the Dead Part 2 and Part 3 Finally finished typing and editing Kingdom of the Dead Parts 2 and 3. I do hope you enjoy the continuation of the series. Please feel free to leave a comment. Link to part 1
  11. NoOmniscience

re: Kingdom of the Dead Part 2 & 3 Updated Thank you very much, Hidden. I appreciate the critique and I believe I made the proper edits where it was necessary. I'll do my best to make the proper edits before I post Part 2. I hope you enjoy the subsequent stories as well.
  12. NoOmniscience

re: Kingdom of the Dead Part 2 & 3 Updated Thank you, I greatly appreciate the review. On a related note, oddly enough I only just noticed the mature language filter. Although yes I can confirm that Donald and Goofy will reunite with Sora. Whether or not they'll be there to assist Sora and Ash...
  13. NoOmniscience

re: Kingdom of the Dead Part 2 & 3 Updated I look forward to your critique, and glad that you found the combination, interesting. Thank you.
  14. NoOmniscience

I'm no writer, and this is my first time posting a literary piece that isn't poetry. It's a crossover of Sam Raimi's 1980's Evil Dead Films, and post Kingdom Hearts 2. Look forward to your criticism. I do apologize for any grammatical errors. I edited it to the best of my abilities. If you...
  15. NoOmniscience

A Bit Of Me

So I thought I'd take the time to share some of the music I recorded before I developed a most detrimental case of writer's block. I am also working on a FanFiction that is a crossover between Kingdom Hearts and the classic Evil Dead. Should anyone be interested in reading the first part. Let me...
  16. NoOmniscience

Who is stronger: Sora or Riku?

Personally it depends on how you look at it, in my honest opinion. Riku definitely is stronger in some ways considering his character arc has put him in a much more tragic battle. He's had the stronger development as a person. Succumbing to darkness, and always battling it to the point that he's...
Back