• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoOmniscience

Awards
This is a Star Wars/RWBY fanfiction that I decided to create. It's been on my mind for awhile, and I thought that I should finally type it down. This is the first chapter, so to speak.

RWBY is an animated series created by Monty Oum featured on RoosterTeeth.

Character list(so far)
Kyle Jorrier - Human Male, Jedi Padawan to Nikoova Janin, Age 16
Darien Dolros - Human Female, Jedi Padawan to Corellan Ardross, Age 17
Master Nikoova Janin - Zabrak male, Jedi Knight, Master to Kyle Jorrier, Age 42
Master Corellan Ardross - Human male, Jedi Knight, Master to Darien Dolros, Age 39

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I have no idea where to begin, because I was full of hype to read a Star Wars related fanfic. I absolutely love Star Wars, and seeing it combined with RWBY is simply awesome. I'm curious if, Darien will be the source to so many dying as she's sucked into a black hole? I suppose time will tell. I already like Kyle, and think he's much more cuter, when he isn't trying to hold back his excitement for a new world, or becoming a Jedi Knight. This was definitely one of the most enjoyable reads I've had so far tonight. Please keep writing more, if you can, NoOmniscience.

NoOmniscience

Awards
Here comes Chapter 2 of A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman

Character List:
Kyle Jorrier - Human Male, Jedi Padawan to Nikoova Janin, Age 16
Darien Dolros - Human Female, Jedi Padawan to Corellan Ardross, Age 17
Master Nikoova Janin - Zabrak male, Jedi Knight, Master to Kyle Jorrier, Age 42
Master Corellan Ardross - Human male, Jedi Knight, Master to Darien Dolros, Age 39
Professor Ozpin - Headmaster of Beacon Academy
Glynda Goodwitch - Professor at Beacon, and Huntress
Dr. Bartholomew Oobleck - Professor at Beacon Academy, and Huntsman
Professor Peter Port - Professor at Beacon Academy, and Huntsman
Ruby Rose - Huntress in training, younger sister to Yang, age 15
Weiss Schnee - Huntress in Training, heiress to Schnee Dust company, age 17
Yang Xiao Long - Huntress in training, older sister to Ruby, age 17
Blake Belladonna - Huntress in Training, Faunus, age 17
Verne - Taxi driver, age unknown

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

NoOmniscience

Awards
A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman Chapter 3

Here is Chapter 3. Hope you enjoy
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Two exciting updates! :D

I'm really impressed with this story thus far. I can't help but worry a lot about Darien. Since that display with the beowolf makes me feel like the dark side might be a lot more connected to her then it appears. Regardless, its nice to see they're accepted by Ruby's group and Jaune's group. Even the Jedi Masters being accepted was quite a surprise to me. I do love the skepticism in chapter two, when Kyle said "Of course not, we're only trying to get to know the locals." That was amusing to read. I can't get enough of this and want to read so much more. And I really like the chemistry growing between Kyle and Darien too. I hope they end up being a couple. Although, isn't there some kind of rule where Jedi/Padawn can't end up together?

NoOmniscience

Awards
in the Extended Universe when Luke is Jedi Grand Master marriage is allowed, and in the very old republic under very strict circumstances. If all goes well, I should have Chapter 4 finished in a few days or a week. Glad you are enjoying the read.

Last edited:

NoOmniscience

Awards
A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman Chapter 4

Here is Chapter 4 Folks!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Why can't Darien feel at peace? I feel sorry for her to go through something like that. I really hope Kyle is wrong about this being a set up with their relationship. With that thought in mind, perhaps there is someone from their world calling all of the shots. I was kind of surprised Darien would cut off her assaulters hand. I suppose that can't be helped with a light saber, but still a little extreme. However, I find it justified, since she was forced into something she didn't want. On the other hand, I've grown to like Kyle a lot more too. Sure he's into Darien, but he's careful about it. Also, I've grown greatly attached to their Masters. The four of them share a great history together, and that is what draws me to them.

Again, thank you for letting me know about the update. :D I hope to see more soon, and sorry for the delay in reading this. One of my favorite stories to read for sure. <3

NoOmniscience

Awards
Glad to hear you enjoyed the latest installment of the series, There should be a new chapter up sometime next week at the earliest.

NoOmniscience

Awards
A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman Chapter 5

This unfortunately has been a short chapter. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sweet. You updated at last. C: Its terrific and I see you've added more to it! I think the small backstory with Nikoova asking the Jedi council to have Kyle as his Padawan was great and heart warming. As I've said before, I really like the chemistry between Kyle and Darien. I like the small build up that's being made between the two of them. I like the opening song of RWBY being featured in this chapter too. So many things I like about this chapter. It didn't feel short at all and I do hope Nikoova stands a chance of surviving this storm that's brewing.

NoOmniscience

Awards
A Grimm Tale; Jedi Huntsman Chapter 6

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was a great chapter that has full of promises on what's to come. Well worth the wait. Of all of the things I imagined Kyle doing, it wasn't learning a new technique. Might I add that I think the new ability Shatterpoint will be exciting to see in battle! I kind of feel bad for Darien having to go around in circles with so many distressing things on her mind all of the time. I hope the RWBY team prove themselves to her that she can trust them and count on them in what's to come.

So, it looks like a Sith and his Master of changing faces is planning on getting things in motion now. Something I'm really looking forward to. I am curious about this Master with his changing faces. I imagine it will prove to cause a great deal of mistress for Darien and Kyle, should the Master him/herself decide to join in the chaos that's on the verge of becoming true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back