• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ape Escape Anime

Did anyone know there's a ape escape anime and it's on youtube! Here's the two people that has the episodes: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ohawaha http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=suujiii
  2. T

Oban Star-Racers

Did anyone watch this show on Toon Disney and how you think about it? I really like it and it's fine.
  3. T

Xehanort is... *SPOILERS*

A User named BZerO from Gamefaqs discovered another anagram of Xehanort and when you replaced the X to L, you got Leonhart! This credit goes to BZerO for discovering the anagram,not me. I just placed this thread so everyone can see this.
  4. T

The realm of Darkness in Kingdom Hearts 3

Do you guys think we might see what this realm look like and the people too because I will like to see how the people act and how do they think about the realm of Light as a okay place or a place they don't like? What do you think?
  5. T

Digimon Savers

Have anyone seen the fifth season of the Digimon series and if you did do tell how you guys think about? Like the new looks on the Humans,digimon,and the villians?
  6. T

Organization XIII vs. The Royal Knights

Who you think will win? If you don't who are the royal Knights are. Go here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Knights
  7. T

Powerpuff Girls Z

Yo guys there's an anime version of the powerpuff girls in Japan and it's showing on www.youtube.com. Just put powerpuff girls Z on search and watch it.
  8. T

Megaman X and Zero series

What is your favortive characters,battles,boss fights and missions in the series.
  9. T

The Snow Queen

Have you guys watch this anime?There's one on youtube.com and I really like it after watching it.
  10. T

Fanfiction ► Sora's Mom

There is a many series of drabbles that is focused on the relationship of Sora and his mommy. I do not own KH,but I do own Sora's mommy's personality,and name, because I can't keep calling her "Sora's mom."Plus characters from the series will appeared in the story...
  11. T

Can Organization XIII reproduce?

Could they create nobody/human hybrids? They have a body.>_>
  12. T

If you had a keyblade,what will you call it?

If I had one I would call it Sakura.
  13. T

Fanfiction ► Organization XIV:The Angel Fighter

A woman wake up in Twilight Town and joined the Organization XIII. Disclaimer:I don't own Kingdom Hearts. ____________________________________________________________________ Chapter 1:Lost with no name It was near the end of summer as the sun shines brightly on the town of Twilight Town. On...
  14. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:Naruto style!

Hi everyone!I'm making a parody of Kingdom Hearts 1 with Naruto,Hinata and Sasuke as the main characters and there still be Final Fantasy and Diseny cast in the story line.well I hope you like reading this! __________________________________________________________________________ Chapter 1:Dive...
  15. T

Fanfiction ► Chibi Sora's Time Adventure

AU:when five sora wish something happen to his life.A door suddenly appear out of nowwhere and his life change when he step through the door. Disclaimer:I don't own Kingdom Hearts 2. __________________________________________________________________________ "This is sooo boring!Nothing here is...
  16. T

Fanfiction ► Students of Balamb High

Students of Balamb Garden High Disclaimer:I do not own Kingdom Hearts,Final fantasy,Disney,Anime shows or other Square Enix games. Copyrights:I do own my OC's. __________________________________________________________________________ Chapter 1:My new life Begin Namine sat in the car next...
  17. T

Princess Rouge:Legend of the last Labyrinth

Have you guys ever heard or watch this Anime?
  18. T

Fanfiction ► Chibi twin chaos

summary:before Roxas fused back with Sora,a witch suddenly stop it and both turn into 3-year olds.what will the others do with two 3-year olds?will they find the witch or they go crazy? Disclaimer:I do NOT own Kingdom hearts!only the people made it. Genres:comedy,action/adventure chapter...
  19. T

do you noticed..

do you guys noticed in the stage one battle angainst Xemnas on the throne shows him wearing the armor and if you look up close on his hemlet.thus it look like one of the 3 knights hemlet in the secert movie to you?
  20. T

Connented

does anyone ever throught there is a connenting between the Keyblade and the Heartless because the keyblade only appear to it's weilder and the heartless suddenly appear as well. what you guys think about it?:confused:
Back