What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

  • Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connented



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta_the_Suntwin

New member
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
does anyone ever throught there is a connenting between the Keyblade and the Heartless
because the keyblade only appear to it's weilder and the heartless suddenly appear as
well.

what you guys think about it?:confused:
 

Dr. Stoopid

New member
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
406
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Florida
According to Leon in KH1, the heartless are afraid of the keyblade and will continue to attack its weilder. And according to Yuffie, they are able to track it down to find it's master. (Like some kind of anti - keyblade radar)

My interpretation of this is: (No real answers, just theories and opinions)

That the heartless are like parasites, feeding on the hearts of all worlds, and the keyblade is able to close these hearts, making the keybladers their enemy. It's sort of like destroying their "homes" and "food supply", which the heartless, like all animals, are willing to defend.

(And I'll go on a limb with this one...) The heartless are like slaves to the controllers of the dark arts, (people like Ansem and Org XIII) who have their own reasons for universal domination. So the heartless, to them, are mercenaries working in a mutual relationship for the side of evil in order to save themselves. A "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" situation.

Well there's my 2 cents, anyone else? (KH 2 spoiler free would be nice)
 
Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

Guest
i think in the game... its explained how the keyblade is connected to the heartless.
 

_Riku_

(^^)V
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
30
Location
The Corrupted States of America
Website
www.freewebs.com
Dr. Stoopid said:
According to Leon in KH1, the heartless are afraid of the keyblade and will continue to attack its weilder. And according to Yuffie, they are able to track it down to find it's master. (Like some kind of anti - keyblade radar)

My interpretation of this is: (No real answers, just theories and opinions)

That the heartless are like parasites, feeding on the hearts of all worlds, and the keyblade is able to close these hearts, making the keybladers their enemy. It's sort of like destroying their "homes" and "food supply", which the heartless, like all animals, are willing to defend.

(And I'll go on a limb with this one...) The heartless are like slaves to the controllers of the dark arts, (people like Ansem and Org XIII) who have their own reasons for universal domination. So the heartless, to them, are mercenaries working in a mutual relationship for the side of evil in order to save themselves. A "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" situation.

Well there's my 2 cents, anyone else? (KH 2 spoiler free would be nice)

What he said.. xD

Dude, if you were paying attention, Leon or someone like that clearly states that the keyblade is what attracts the heartless. In the beginning of the game in Traverse Town after the battle with Leon, Leon has to take the keyblade away from Sora for a little while so that the heartless can't track him temporarily.
 

UnknownEnigma

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
648
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Elsewhere
^^yup and in yuffies words "thats how they were tracking you" i think thts how she said it...but i also belive its explained in kh2, and yeah they sorta are buggers who feed on the heart until they become like the pride lands....GONE! so when sora locks it its closed off heartless cant get to it but...for some undescribable reason....they still appear. anyways wht the dude up there said is a good explanation too
 

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Joined
Feb 14, 2006
Messages
1,323
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
the party in my pants
UnknownEnigma said:
^^yup and in yuffies words "thats how they were tracking you" i think thts how she said it...but i also belive its explained in kh2, and yeah they sorta are buggers who feed on the heart until they become like the pride lands....GONE! so when sora locks it its closed off heartless cant get to it but...for some undescribable reason....they still appear. anyways wht the dude up there said is a good explanation too

thats pretty much the most descriptive u can get.......
good explanation unknownEnigma
 

angelvixenkit

New member
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
311
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
I think they've pretty much summed it up. Heartless can track the keybearer's Heart.

Ya know, I always thought it was because the Keybearer's Heart was like ultra pure. Sora had it, Mickey had it, Riku was supposed to have it (but he went to the Dark). All pure people.

And for those of you who were about to jump at the fact that Heartless were attacking Sora when he didn't have the Keyblade; yeah that was before he had it and Heartless attack everyone, and when Riku took it from him, he sent the Heartless after Sora because he was a sore winner. So there you go.
 

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Santa Destroy
The keyblade is a powerful source, and can strengthen one. That's how the Heartless could track it. It's like looking through the bakery, and seeing a doughnut the size of your car. <<;

As for the connection, Sora's keyblade is most efficent at destroying heartless, and thus heartless want to stop the keyblade from being used against them, so they can continue on with bringing supreme darkness.
 

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
<Insert witty pun here>
Dr. Stoopid said:
According to Leon in KH1, the heartless are afraid of the keyblade and will continue to attack its weilder. And according to Yuffie, they are able to track it down to find it's master. (Like some kind of anti - keyblade radar)

My interpretation of this is: (No real answers, just theories and opinions)

That the heartless are like parasites, feeding on the hearts of all worlds, and the keyblade is able to close these hearts, making the keybladers their enemy. It's sort of like destroying their "homes" and "food supply", which the heartless, like all animals, are willing to defend.

(And I'll go on a limb with this one...) The heartless are like slaves to the controllers of the dark arts, (people like Ansem and Org XIII) who have their own reasons for universal domination. So the heartless, to them, are mercenaries working in a mutual relationship for the side of evil in order to save themselves. A "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" situation.

Well there's my 2 cents, anyone else? (KH 2 spoiler free would be nice)

This guy is very right, but I got a little edit on the last part he said.
It's the other way around: Ansem is a slave to the darkness.
The Heartless, the darkness, is the true enemy in Kingdom Hearts.

I think either Yuffie or Belle explained it in the Library.
They said something like:
"Ansem is a slave to the darkness. Darkness is the true enemy, but how do we defeat it?"
~Something like that. The Heartless control Ansem, or as far as I can tell (I don't wanna spoil KH), and make Ansem think that he's in charge. But in reality...he's not.
 

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Santa Destroy
Engulfed said:
This guy is very right, but I got a little edit on the last part he said.
It's the other way around: Ansem is a slave to the darkness.
The Heartless, the darkness, is the true enemy in Kingdom Hearts.

I think either Yuffie or Belle explained it in the Library.
They said something like:
"Ansem is a slave to the darkness. Darkness is the true enemy, but how do we defeat it?"
~Something like that. The Heartless control Ansem, or as far as I can tell (I don't wanna spoil KH), and make Ansem think that he's in charge. But in reality...he's not.

I think, though this is just a theory, that Ansem allows the darkness to control him, in order for him to gain the supreme power of true darkness. He doesn't care that he's a puppet, he just wants to be one with darkness.
 

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
<Insert witty pun here>
Savior of Dawn said:
I think, though this is just a theory, that Ansem allows the darkness to control him, in order for him to gain the supreme power of true darkness. He doesn't care that he's a puppet, he just wants to be one with darkness.
Hmm...that makes more sense than mine.
You're probably right!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Top