• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zook
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Uhh if I remember he has most of the basic stuff, My Picture, My Music. Stuff like that, is that what you needed to know?
    Okay so I download it from my friends computer. What files do I need to put in my flashdrive? Also I need to download a installation package and put it on the flashdrive as well, right?
    Do instalation packages, usally come on computers when you buy them? Or will it be another thing that I have to download?
    Yeah, I do. But don't I have to download it onto my computer? Or can I put it on a flashdrive or something?
    I have the room. What I don't have is the connection speed to download it. My connection is 50.6 kbps it is dial up so it ties up the phone so I can't leave it on all day with out my mom getting mad. Also think of it in this way kind; this is a rough estiment, every 100 MB's is about a day of download time.
    I couldn't find one without the shield, but I agree, it is distracting, but thanks :D

Oh and thanks for giving me the Photoshop download, I'm experimenting with it now, I dunno if I wanna change yet.
    So here's a quick question for OC3, when you're on a team you make a seperate tag and your teammate makes a seperate tag or is it a collab?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back